Level 9

Re: Giddy! I'm loving Skyrim!

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 21 (300 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

DNAtlantic wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WNrx2jq184 THIS!

Reported for spam, hope you get perma banned.

Spoiler
:smileytongue:

*All my spelling and grammar mistakes are on purpose.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 21 (297 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Mike939 wrote:

DNAtlantic wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WNrx2jq184 THIS!

Reported for spam, hope you get perma banned.

Spoiler
:smileytongue:

HAHAHAHHAHAHA I couldn't help it! I needed to share it! I shall take this to GD. I hope it works the same way

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 21 (293 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Mike939 wrote:

Kirin1984 wrote:

It's great isn't it?

If they improved the combat and put a stop to the crashing/slowdown it would be almost as good as Dark Souls!

I bought dark souls today and well it isnt nearly as good as skyrim. Not a bad game at all but just cant beat a good 'rimming.

I was actually going to reply legitimantly to Kirin and say; Haven't you heard? A new patch for Skyrim is out that supposedly fixes these problems. See here http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/The-Elder-Scrolls/Update-2-03-1-04-live-now/td-p/15027745

BUT I wanted to get that video off my chest first :3

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 21 (292 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

DNAtlantic wrote:

Mike939 wrote:

Kirin1984 wrote:

It's great isn't it?

If they improved the combat and put a stop to the crashing/slowdown it would be almost as good as Dark Souls!

I bought dark souls today and well it isnt nearly as good as skyrim. Not a bad game at all but just cant beat a good 'rimming.

I was actually going to reply legitimantly to Kirin and say; Haven't you heard? A new patch for Skyrim is out that supposedly fixes these problems. See here http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/The-Elder-Scrolls/Update-2-03-1-04-live-now/td-p/15027745

Was it heavy?:smileysurprised:

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 21 (287 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Mike939 wrote:

DNAtlantic wrote:

Mike939 wrote:

Kirin1984 wrote:

It's great isn't it?

Was it heavy?:smileysurprised:

Well it was 1min 18sec so about it was about a kilo on my chest :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 21 (281 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Yep, I installed the patch last night and it does seem to run more smoothly. Don't get me wrong; I really do love skyrim; it was just playing it back to back with dark souls made the combat seem a bit unsatisfying.

Maybe kingdoms of amalur: reckoning next? Surely it'd be rude not to?
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 21 (267 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

I didn't "get" dark souls,I thought it was clunky,unfriendly and caught up far too much in the whole "I'm hard" rubbish to be any fun for me.

Kingdoms of amalur looks like a bit "meh"  I personally will wait till Mass effect 3 is out before parting with more RPG related cash

but tbh coming into a series specific board and mentioning how better you think a rival is just makes you look like your trolling.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 21 (257 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

storm_myke wrote:

I didn't "get" dark souls,I thought it was clunky,unfriendly and caught up far too much in the whole "I'm hard" rubbish to be any fun for me.

Kingdoms of amalur looks like a bit "meh"  I personally will wait till Mass effect 3 is out before parting with more RPG related cash

but tbh coming into a series specific board and mentioning how better you think a rival is just makes you look like your trolling.

I wouldnt call it clunky, the combat was amazing in my opinion and unfriendly is a bit of an understatment:smileytongue:. It's like this if you get stuck at some point you are screwed you have to keep up with the difficult all the time or you will get bogged down somewhere. It's not a relaxing game but when you beat a boss it's like you have actually accomplished something. Unlike skyrim were the world is your oyster in dark souls exploring and fighting through enemies isnt something you do lightly.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 21 (244 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

I love both Dark Souls and Skyrim but I'm honestly struggling to get back into Skyrim after hammering Dark Souls for a couple of months.:smileysad: I find the combat in DS far more and it's really not THAT difficult once you start levelling up your weapons and character.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 21 (239 Views)
0 Kudos