Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Patch 1.04 almost ready.

ytevo79 wrote:

Devastator9 wrote:

ytevo79 wrote:
Yes I do only have that house and explains it then :smileyhappy: I like living there its the nicest town and almost central to everywhere. I've 123000 gold so I might as well splash out on the other homes then.

Oh, while we're on about money I've heard you can invest in shops? I guess I haven't got to a certain part of the game yet that enables this so don't tell me if it contains any major spoilers :smileywink:

no spoilers.... just look in your perk list (under speech), it doesn't earn you money in the sense of hourly money (like you get from your wife), but it grants extra money to the vendors (i think its about a 1000 gold).

Need to work on saving more money... got 60000, so on my way to the 100000 for the trophy.

I own all houses except the one in windhelm (which i can't buy because the quest taht is linked to it won't start for me and is possibly glitched.... which is kinda annoying because from what i have heard it is the best house).

I've been hovering between 40k and about 60k for a few weeks now as I always seemed to bump into someone who could train me, and at the higher levels it gets quite expensive.

But as with any game that you earn money in, you always end up swimming in it towards the end so concentrating on my skills was more important then getting 100000 gold, I knew that trophy would come in time :smileywink:

leveling and money are my key focuses at this stage.... i am half way through level 47, and like i said around the 55000-60000 gold mark, so i am trying to do things to level up whilst selling stuff to earn money (and i have accumulated A LOT of weapons and potions to sell!!), so yes those two trophies will arrive with time. Then i can restart with a new character to do the thieves guild questline again (as i mentioned before i sold the theives guild armour thinking i wouldn't need it anymore... guess i was wrong!!), and once that is done i will have platinumed skyrim (most recently got the oblivion walker trophy... turns out a quest i thought was glitched wasn't... thank god for the skyrim wiki page!!).

The amount i am playing it it shouldn't take long, today i only played it for 3 hours... which is easily the least amount of time i have put into the game in one day for at least a week!!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 26 (448 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Haha I finished my last 2 Deadric quests off last, night and the trophy didn't pop! :smileysurprised: I checked in the stats page and was sure I had 15 artefacts and confirmed I had done 15 quests! I reloaded my save and did what I thought I had to do and still nothing.

I went back to Breezhome to get the rest of the artefacts and to do that final quest with them all on me, the PS3 can't get out on glitching on me then, right?

But as I was checking them off I realised I was missing an artefact (Clavicus Vile's Masque) shock horror! :smileysurprised: After checking good old wikia I found that it was the second to last quest I had just done and that I made the wrong choice at the end.

Now I use 3 saves alternating always saving over the older save. Luckily my oldest save was halfway through the quest I messed up so I only had to finish it off and then onto the last one and I got my trophy :smileyhappy:

A Daedra's Best Friend

DO NOT CLICK IF YOU HAVE NOT DONE THIS QUEST YET..

Spoiler
As with most of the other quests killing grants you the artefact, so I killed the dog, Barbas and walked away with the Axe thinking that was done and dusted. But you had to save him in order to get the mask. I'm just so glad I was the second to last quest and I realised so soon..
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 26 (442 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

ytevo79 wrote:

Haha I finished my last 2 Deadric quests off last, night and the trophy didn't pop! :smileysurprised: I checked in the stats page and was sure I had 15 artefacts and confirmed I had done 15 quests! I reloaded my save and did what I thought I had to do and still nothing.

I went back to Breezhome to get the rest of the artefacts and to do that final quest with them all on me, the PS3 can't get out on glitching on me then, right?

But as I was checking them off I realised I was missing an artefact (Clavicus Vile's Masque) shock horror! :smileysurprised: After checking good old wikia I found that it was the second to last quest I had just done and that I made the wrong choice at the end.

Now I use 3 saves alternating always saving over the older save. Luckily my oldest save was halfway through the quest I messed up so I only had to finish it off and then onto the last one and I got my trophy :smileyhappy:

A Daedra's Best Friend

DO NOT CLICK IF YOU HAVE NOT DONE THIS QUEST YET..

Spoiler
Spoiler
As with most of the other quests killing grants you the artefact, so I killed the dog, Barbas and walked away with the Axe thinking that was done and dusted. But you had to save him in order to get the mask. I'm just so glad I was the second to last quest and I realised so soon..

i guessed right on that particular quest!! I didn't guess right on another 1 though, which i was unable to go back to (the ring of nibella), but for once a glitch helped me and i was able to get both items from the ill lit by moonlight quest... that enabled me to get the trophy, otheriwse i would have had more issues on my restart!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 26 (426 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Yeah I read about that one.

EDIT: Just realised we're taking this a bit off topic lol so I've started a small talk thread so we can share out stories about the game in there :smileywink:

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/The-Elder-Scrolls/Skyrim-Small-Talk/td-p/14819731

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 26 (423 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

They've released the final patch notes for the 1.4 update. 

"As an update to PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 users, we’re submitting 1.4 to the console manufacturers this week. When these updates are available, we’ll let everyone know."

Read all the info here: Bethblog link

Battlelog - The Battlefield Sunday Event: Sundays 8pm
and Battlefield 4 DLC Wednesdays, at 8pm
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 26 (334 Views)
Level 11

Playstation Staff

It looks likely next week been getting some awful lag now, the update can't arrive quick enough for me.

SneezeSneeze
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 26 (321 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

A patch for the PC version has just been released so hopefully the PS3 patch will hit soon.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 26 (314 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Haven't had slowdown issues since lev 35,...39 now. But the amount of broken mini quests and misc quests is disturbing. Decided to do the book finding quest line for awhile. Ran into a bug that doesn;t allow me to advance into the dungeon far enough to get said book. Looked it up online and found out its a common occurence. Shame such a fantastic game can give such great moments,....and then give us gaming's greatest fails.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 26 (285 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I really can't be bothered to look it up but I believe there's 16 daedra quests meaning you don't need Clavicus.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 26 (223 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

there are 15 deadric quests,the 16th deadra is Noctural which is related to the thieves guild line. http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Daedric_Quests_%28Skyrim%29

Spoiler

you need the Masque of Clavicus vile not the axe if you want the trophy

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 26 (180 Views)
0 Kudos