98%
11 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post

Skyrim update 1.09 (2.09) coming soon.

26 Replies 18,432 Views Created 05-03-2013

Loads of bug fixes for quests and a levelling cap increase. It should be with us end of march it's currently out as beta on steam. 

http://www.officialplaystationmagazine.co.uk/2013/03/04/skyrim-1-9-update-removes-level-cap-adds-leg...

0 Kudos
LABELS:

Nested replies sux what were they thinking?
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
/16

iamorange124

22%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
iamorange124
Accepted Solution
i have the exact same problem, i've tried wiring my PlayStation up to the internet directly but it's been no cigar.
0 Kudos

Re: Skyrim update 1.09 (2.09) coming soon.

MVP
/16

mont348

• MVP
98%
11 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
mont348
Accepted Solution

iamorange124 wrote:
i have the exact same problem, i've tried wiring my PlayStation up to the internet directly but it's been no cigar.

I guess both of you with update download problems are with Virgin Media? They have current issues regarding PS3 patch updates have full read of the topic linked below. 

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-3-Technical-Help/Error-code-800233e8/td-p/1862569...

0 Kudos

/16

NOZonline

96%
07 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
NOZonline
Accepted Solution
Nice/Notso- bug/glitch I may have discovered...
I update to 2.9 and I legendary my useless skills only to find when I use muffle from illusion- it levels up illusion every time I cast muffle... Don't now if anyone could report back with any conformation of this?

Oghma infinium glitch has been replaced if so!!! -Nice one BETH-
0 Kudos

/16

xReaverbloodx

23%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
xReaverbloodx
Accepted Solution

The game runs smooth for me but There is two things happening to me One I get fellowed by Forkas and I cant fast treval or wait and the game frozes for a few secounds then starts back up again. . are they able to fixs this?

0 Kudos

MVP
/16

mont348

• MVP
98%
11 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
mont348
Accepted Solution

xReaverbloodx wrote:

The game runs smooth for me but There is two things happening to me One I get fellowed by Forkas and I cant fast treval or wait and the game frozes for a few secounds then starts back up again. . are they able to fixs this?

Try deleting the patch and instalation in the game data utility and install again from scratch, remember to re-download any DLC if you have purchased any. 

I always do this after every Skyrim update to avoid potential problems, the updates never seem to overwrite the previous one's correctly. It was pain for me this time because of downloading the DLC again but at least the file size's are not that huge. 

Another thing to do is create a fresh manual save exit the game and reload the game with the new save file, It maybe worth deleting the previous auto save files and let the game create fresh auto save files. 

I would keep the auto save features down to a minimum and just save regularly and often with a few manual save files, the auto save's can be disabled in game settings I disabled them all myself except for fast travel to avoid save file bloating.

0 Kudos

/16

lucabilverstone

21%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
lucabilverstone
Accepted Solution
I'm at about 500hrs with a 15mb save and it was lagging from about 2-300hrs but I deleted my autosaves and it worked a dream. I do hope they fixed the glitch where чou can't put the "ghostblade" in weapon racks or it disappears.
0 Kudos

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel