Level 5

Playstation Staff

Re: Skyrim update 1.09 (2.09) coming soon.

One of the houses I built with Hearthfire has the optional extra of a dead (non combusting) complete dragon between the house and the stables..... We all just walk through it and get on with our chores now :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 27 (8,655 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

My game has glitched a few times, 2 of them being quests that I couldn't complete. They worked after a while or after a patch but the only bugs that I can notice on my game is my built house on Hearthfire. The Shield plaques sometime won't let me display shields and that the glass cases to put weapons in don't have the option to place them like you can in the pre-built houses and instead have to freely put them in which sometimes the weapons end up on the floor around the house. One of the manequins in my house keep displaying clothes even though I have took them off and they get duped, annoying because I wan't to display other clothes/armour but cannot because of the the problem. House bugs would be nice to fix unless they have said they are looking into or are fixing them.

photo C-47DakotaSig1_zpsfa53741c.jpg
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 27 (8,646 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Can you keep removing and selling the duplicate outfit/armour ? That could be quite handy if you needed cash... I have the same issue with the display cases too.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 27 (8,616 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

lfcrule1972 wrote:
Can you keep removing and selling the duplicate outfit/armour ? That could be quite handy if you needed cash... I have the same issue with the display cases too.

You can take off and add new outfits/armour to the mannequin but if you load a new space and then come back to that mannequin  it will have the old clothes/armour on and unfortunately for me I had the Vampire armour on and it isn't worth that much and also wastes 1 mannequin spot....:smileysad:

photo C-47DakotaSig1_zpsfa53741c.jpg
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 27 (8,604 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

when I started to play with the new patch the game went well but when I DOWNLOAD expansion packs the game started with lag every 8 seconds... bethesta please  fix this problem,i cant play skyrim!!!:Frown:

Get your Portable ID!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 27 (8,536 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Have you turned off the majority of the autosaves ? I did this and have not had any issues playing Hearthfire or Dragonborn so far... Save file for me is now 15mb I think.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 27 (8,521 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 11

Playstation Staff

Bethesda have tweeted the 1.09 patch will be submitted to console manufacturer's next week for QA approval, so maybe it'll go live the week after?

SneezeSneeze
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 27 (8,263 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 11

Playstation Staff

I've had a few potentially quest-breaking glitches but I used other glitches (like traveling through walls) to overcome them :smileyvery-happy: Level 81 with 183hrs :smileytongue: Save file is 16MB now and every now and again the frame rate drops and it becomes jittery for a few moments. It used to freeze every time I went near water but that was remedied by deleting and reinstalling the game data and patches.
RenTrophySig.png

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 27 (8,250 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 11

Playstation Staff

Renegade1985 wrote:
I've had a few potentially quest-breaking glitches but I used other glitches (like traveling through walls) to overcome them :smileyvery-happy: Level 81 with 183hrs :smileytongue: Save file is 16MB now and every now and again the frame rate drops and it becomes jittery for a few moments. It used to freeze every time I went near water but that was remedied by deleting and reinstalling the game data and patches.

I have not had major issues myself so far but have hardly touched the DLC, I have been waiting for this patch would rather play on 1.09 it looks like a really comprehensive update.

SneezeSneeze
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 27 (8,231 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

What happens if you didn't get it.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 27 (7,946 Views)
0 Kudos