Rangers Football Club fan & proud
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 31 of 663 (27,345 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: Un-Official Oblivion Questions Thread

sorry for the triple post also were can i find the garridan's tears ... im in the place were you are ment to be and iv killed the big thing now what?

cheers guys and gals

Andy Mc :Thumbs:

[AAO] Against All Odds Co-Leader
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 32 of 663 (27,345 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Okay, I don't think this is a spoiler eally, has nothing to do with any quests.. I know a lot of people who have become level 20+ and use heavy armour look for full deadric armour. Which is an awsome set.

I've read people are finding it hard to find the armour when going into Oblivion gates etc, but I found another way of obtaining the full set very easily...

My character is level 24 by the way, It may affect what the following NPC's have on them..

Go to the Roxy Inn. This is the Inn straight north from the Vilverin ruins, next to the sewer exit when you start the game. Inside there should be the barmaid, an imperial guard and 4 mercaneries. They should all be wearing full glass armour, apart from a woman, who should be wearing full deadric.

Now, if you draw your sword on the woman in full deadric (do not attack!) I found that they begin to attack you. The Imperial Guard sat at the bar attacks them as they have commited a crime. Either let him kill them all off, or help him kill them.

I hope it works with you guys, as it gets you the best armour, light and heavy!

Please give some feedback on this to see if works for you. :Thumbs:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 33 of 663 (27,344 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

sorry for the triple post also were can i find the garridan's tears ... im in the place were you are ment to be and iv killed the big thing now what?

cheers guys and gals

Andy Mc :Thumbs:

There are 5 tears around the big block of ice with the knite in.. They are pretty hard to find. Took me a while, but they are all around the ice. Check on the ground in the snow, and I think 1 or 2 are upon the ice block itself.. Best of luck finding them :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 34 of 663 (27,344 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

There are 5 tears around the big block of ice with the knite in.. They are pretty hard to find. Took me a while, but they are all around the ice. Check on the ground in the snow, and I think 1 or 2 are upon the ice block itself.. Best of luck finding them :smileyhappy:

did you do it without magical protection ??

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 35 of 663 (27,344 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

its alright i got them ... bloody small things :Thumbs:

thanx for the help

Andy Mc

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 36 of 663 (27,347 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I have a daft question really...

Can you delete the individual games saves? I want to keep a few of them, but I save regularly just in case I die (I have 15 now). If I delete the saves that I don't want, will it affect my stats?

Cheers :Thumbs:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 37 of 663 (27,344 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I have a daft question really...

Can you delete the individual games saves? I want to keep a few of them, but I save regularly just in case I die (I have 15 now). If I delete the saves that I don't want, will it affect my stats?

Cheers :Thumbs:

not aslong as you have saved one advanced of that .. like you saved one yesterday and you saved one today, you can get rid of yesterdays one without affecting anything ... do you understand??

if not post back in here :smileyvery-happy: :Thumbs:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 38 of 663 (27,344 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

not aslong as you have saved one advanced of that .. like you saved one yesterday and you saved one today, you can get rid of yesterdays one without affecting anything ... do you understand??

if not post back in here :smileyvery-happy: :Thumbs:

Yep understood...as long as I don't delete the current one I'll be fine :Thumbs:

Thanks Andy_mc..you're ace!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 39 of 663 (27,344 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Yep understood...as long as I don't delete the current one I'll be fine :Thumbs:

Thanks Andy_mc..you're ace!

:smileysurprised: thanx .. wish i was ace at the game :Lol: .... and yeah you explained it better than me. Oh well Happy Hunting :Thumbs:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 40 of 663 (27,344 Views)
0 Kudos