60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post

Un-Official Oblivion Questions Thread - May Contains Spoilers-

662 Replies 31,635 Views Created 07-05-2007
Ok i thought this would be good because all over the place i see questions about oblivion , including me, so i thought i would make this so everyone can put there questions in here and get them answered.

You can include anything you like, How to do things, Quests (put that in white so its not a spoiler), anything you are stuck on post it here.

Ok :gr8:

ill start off ....... where do you find s'kreeva so i can pay half the price for my fines?

thanks in advanced guys :gr8:
0 Kudos
LABELS:

[AAO] Against All Odds Co-Leader
Rangers Football Club fan & proud
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
/16

XxDANNY-LFC97xX

41%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
XxDANNY-LFC97xX
Accepted Solution
0 Kudos

Re: Un-Official Oblivion Questions Thread

/16

lalapro

93%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
lalapro
Accepted Solution

I have the PC version and have to say my game runs sweet :D But Im all ready stuck on the 2nd quest the find the son of the king everything is to strong do I just grind levels and find randome quests till i get to the right level?

Heres a screen of my game useing Xfire :D Im a Mage :O

Message Edited by lalapro on 26-10-2009 04:37 PM
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
Understand that two people always where under the name '' lalapro '' before you start cyber bullying people. - Radka
/16

Pojlan

56%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Pojlan
Accepted Solution

getting levels won't help since mobs gets harder for every level, I suggest you tweak the difficulty or improve your destruction skill and get a better spell
/P 

0 Kudos

/16

[LiamR]

80%
01 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
[LiamR]
Accepted Solution
how do you find out what level you are??

Press cirlce, press L1/R1 until you're at the levels tab, press left/right until you're at the one farthest left. :p

Thank you! :gr8:

No problems :)
0 Kudos

/16

andy_mc_rfc1

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
andy_mc_rfc1
Accepted Solution
Press cirlce, press L1/R1 until you're at the levels tab, press left/right until you're at the one farthest left. :p

ahh thanks alot bud :gr8: ill put my level in the progress bit :gr8:
0 Kudos

/16

andy_mc_rfc1

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
andy_mc_rfc1
Accepted Solution
another thing is, how the hell do you get on the quest, with the eight and one or the nine or something like that??

thanx in advanced guys :gr8:
0 Kudos

Beta Tester
/16

ThePerfectFlaw

• Beta Tester
78%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
ThePerfectFlaw
Accepted Solution
If you mean the Knights of The Nine Quest, then you talk to the Prophet in Anvil, he gives you a map and you pray at each shrine once, after you do all 9 shrines you get a little power and the rest will unfold before you.
0 Kudos

/16

[Estoril Ben]

80%
01 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
[Estoril Ben]
Accepted Solution
hi guys, how do you persuade people??

I tried doing this and just got confused didn't really understand what was going on . . . . .

n what exactly are the benefits, i been buying plenty of goodies etc but wondering what persuade is and does......

Also whats the best ways of leveling up your character, am only on like level 4 . . . . . .

cheers folks!!

ben
0 Kudos

/16

[MK WONE]

80%
01 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
[MK WONE]
Accepted Solution
hi guys, how do you persuade people?? I tried doing this and just got confused didn't really understand what was going on . . . . . n what exactly are the benefits, i been buying plenty of goodies etc but wondering what persuade is and does...... Also whats the best ways of leveling up your character, am only on like level 4 . . . . . . cheers folks!! ben The higher the persuade rating the better chance you have of haggling
0 Kudos

/16

[Princessa]

80%
01 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
[Princessa]
Accepted Solution
hi guys, how do you persuade people??

I tried doing this and just got confused didn't really understand what was going on . . . . .

n what exactly are the benefits, i been buying plenty of goodies etc but wondering what persuade is and does......

Also whats the best ways of leveling up your character, am only on like level 4 . . . . . .

cheers folks!!

ben

As said above, persuade lets you haggle with people easier, but it also can persuade them to give you more information than they would ordinarily have done/do things for you (generally when they say something along the lines of 'I don't trust you enough for that yet'..) - therefore it's essential for following many of the quests. Basically when you highlight each wedge the character will pull a different face betweem 1-4, two are bad and two good; an annoyed face, a hmm :| type face, an ok face, and pleased face is how I generally class them. You need to choose the good faces when they have the greatest wedge, and the bad faces with the smallest wedge, you can sometimes use rotate to get a better option.If you do it correctly the number in the middle of the circle should rise, until eventually it will tell you the character's disposition is maxed. Then try talking to them again to find out more information or barter with them. Some characters you can persuade but you will get nothing in return, practising this does raise your speechcraft though. :)
0 Kudos

/16

andy_mc_rfc1

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
andy_mc_rfc1
Accepted Solution
ok another question :rolleyes: but hey why did i make this thread anyway. Can anyone tell me a safe place to put all my stolen stuff so it will stay there ( and wont dissapear) untill when i need it. Because im sick of putting all my stolen stuff in a chest and in 6 days time (in oblivion) its gone :mad: . So can anyone tell me a place where i can put all my stuff, like in a chest or in a cupboard so i can go away and leave it without worrying that it will dissapear.

Thanx In Advanced

Andy Mc

:gr8:
0 Kudos

/16

[Princessa]

80%
01 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
[Princessa]
Accepted Solution
ok another question :rolleyes: but hey why did i make this thread anyway. Can anyone tell me a safe place to put all my stolen stuff so it will stay there ( and wont dissapear) untill when i need it. Because im sick of putting all my stolen stuff in a chest and in 6 days time (in oblivion) its gone :mad: . So can anyone tell me a place where i can put all my stuff, like in a chest or in a cupboard so i can go away and leave it without worrying that it will dissapear.

Thanx In Advanced

Andy Mc

:gr8:

Hm I was thinking about this last night, I haven't tried it out yet but I intend to. When you complete the knights of the white stallion quest in Leyawiin you get the key to an inn just outside of the city for your use. I'm assuming that you can leave your things there as you essentially own it, otherwise buy a house maybe.. but it could be that nowhere is safe from lockpicks :( so far I've just kept going back to my fence to sell it, but I could do with an answer to this too.
0 Kudos

/16

andy_mc_rfc1

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
andy_mc_rfc1
Accepted Solution
bump bump :D
0 Kudos

/16

andy_mc_rfc1

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
andy_mc_rfc1
Accepted Solution
bump again. Can anyone tell me
0 Kudos

/16

andy_mc_rfc1

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
andy_mc_rfc1
Accepted Solution
sorry for the triple post also were can i find the garridan's tears ... im in the place were you are ment to be and iv killed the big thing now what?

cheers guys and gals

Andy Mc :gr8:
0 Kudos

/16

Lukediddle

64%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Lukediddle
Accepted Solution
Okay, I don't think this is a spoiler eally, has nothing to do with any quests.. I know a lot of people who have become level 20+ and use heavy armour look for full deadric armour. Which is an awsome set.

I've read people are finding it hard to find the armour when going into Oblivion gates etc, but I found another way of obtaining the full set very easily...

My character is level 24 by the way, It may affect what the following NPC's have on them..

Go to the Roxy Inn. This is the Inn straight north from the Vilverin ruins, next to the sewer exit when you start the game. Inside there should be the barmaid, an imperial guard and 4 mercaneries. They should all be wearing full glass armour, apart from a woman, who should be wearing full deadric.

Now, if you draw your sword on the woman in full deadric (do not attack!) I found that they begin to attack you. The Imperial Guard sat at the bar attacks them as they have commited a crime. Either let him kill them all off, or help him kill them.

I hope it works with you guys, as it gets you the best armour, light and heavy!

Please give some feedback on this to see if works for you. :gr8:
0 Kudos

/16

Lukediddle

64%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Lukediddle
Accepted Solution
sorry for the triple post also were can i find the garridan's tears ... im in the place were you are ment to be and iv killed the big thing now what?

cheers guys and gals

Andy Mc :gr8:

There are 5 tears around the big block of ice with the knite in.. They are pretty hard to find. Took me a while, but they are all around the ice. Check on the ground in the snow, and I think 1 or 2 are upon the ice block itself.. Best of luck finding them :)
0 Kudos

/16

andy_mc_rfc1

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
andy_mc_rfc1
Accepted Solution
There are 5 tears around the big block of ice with the knite in.. They are pretty hard to find. Took me a while, but they are all around the ice. Check on the ground in the snow, and I think 1 or 2 are upon the ice block itself.. Best of luck finding them :)

did you do it without magical protection ??
0 Kudos

/16

andy_mc_rfc1

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
andy_mc_rfc1
Accepted Solution
its alright i got them ... bloody small things :gr8:

thanx for the help

Andy Mc
0 Kudos

/16

Lloydy07

84%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Lloydy07
Accepted Solution
I have a daft question really...

Can you delete the individual games saves? I want to keep a few of them, but I save regularly just in case I die (I have 15 now). If I delete the saves that I don't want, will it affect my stats?

Cheers :gr8:
0 Kudos

/16

andy_mc_rfc1

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
andy_mc_rfc1
Accepted Solution
I have a daft question really...

Can you delete the individual games saves? I want to keep a few of them, but I save regularly just in case I die (I have 15 now). If I delete the saves that I don't want, will it affect my stats?

Cheers :gr8:

not aslong as you have saved one advanced of that .. like you saved one yesterday and you saved one today, you can get rid of yesterdays one without affecting anything ... do you understand??

if not post back in here :D :gr8:
0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel