Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Un-Official Oblivion Questions Thread

does anyone know where to get 20 dragon tongue and 20 redwort flower?

or how long you have to wait to back to the same flowers to repick them? :Confused:

:xCry: :smileysad: :xCry:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 61 of 663 (27,354 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

or how long you have to wait to back to the same flowers to repick them? :Confused:

go into the official oblivion progress thread and ViperHawk was asking about that in there and someone told him where they grow it. Hope this helps

PS The thread is down the thread a bit

Andy Mc :Thumbs:

[AAO] Against All Odds Co-Leader
Rangers Football Club fan & proud
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 62 of 663 (27,354 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Question: How do I get rid of being denied at the alter when praying for a cure of status effects? My bounty has been cleared. I even deliberately tried gaining a bounty then paying it off again to see if I could use the alter. I think it's a bug, is there a way to fix it?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 63 of 663 (27,336 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Question:

How do I get rid of being denied at the alter when praying for a cure of status effects? My bounty has been cleared. I even deliberately tried gaining a bounty then paying it off again to see if I could use the alter.

I think it's a bug, is there a way to fix it?

i have the same problem so it will be intresting to find out :Thumbs:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 64 of 663 (27,336 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Please give some feedback on this to see if works for you. :Thumbs:

I know the Inn i'll have ago thanks :Thumbs:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 65 of 663 (27,336 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

If you've only committed one crime (I'm assuming this is for reentry into the mages' guild) then you'll only have to get one of these things not both, surprising but true even though you get told to collect both. The easiest is dragon tongue plants so head to fort redwater where you can pick nearly 20 in one go, it's hard to describe where it is and pretty annoying to locate but it's along the panther river, from the start of the river you need to be around the area of the third fork. I don't know how long you have to wait but I waited around a day and a half hoping they'd come back and some had regenerated by then.
If however, you have committed more than one crime you will have to get both, and redwort are far more annoying, mostly you have to go around hoping magical shops will sell them (ususally one or two at a time) :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 66 of 663 (27,337 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Question: How do I get rid of being denied at the alter when praying for a cure of status effects? My bounty has been cleared. I even deliberately tried gaining a bounty then paying it off again to see if I could use the alter. I think it's a bug, is there a way to fix it? i have the same problem so it will be intresting to find out :Thumbs: Andy think I remember you saying you were doing Dark Brotherhood Quests right? Not sure about you Sheikah but I think (now I could be wrong here and I can't find where I read it) that when your infamy is above your fame you can't pray at chapels. You should be able to get cure disease potions for most types of diseases or do some good quests (you evil people lol) to get your fame above your infamy Edit: I found it on the Oblivion Wiki, scroll to "What Infamy Affects" section and it is the second one down: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Infamy
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 67 of 663 (27,336 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

best way to get cash?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 68 of 663 (27,337 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Join the thieves guild, do the first couple of missions till you get told about a bloke who you can sell stolen stuff to, then during the nights break into shops and steal stuff, Personally i go for imperial city and go for the hank and smash, the best deffenses and that potion place, abviously try and go in as light as possible so you can nab more stuff. Failing that join the area and win fights. scavenge dungeons. Quiet frankly theres so many different ways to do it
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 69 of 663 (27,336 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Andy think I remember you saying you were doing Dark Brotherhood Quests right? Not sure about you Sheikah but I think (now I could be wrong here and I can't find where I read it) that when your infamy is above your fame you can't pray at chapels.

You should be able to get cure disease potions for most types of diseases or do some good quests (you evil people lol) to get your fame above your infamy

Edit: I found it on the Oblivion Wiki, scroll to "What Infamy Affects" section and it is the second one down:

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Infamy

so all i have to do is get a cure diseases potion and ill be able to pray at the chapel?? thats fine i just nicked the potion :Lol:

and im now the listener in the dark brotherhood :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 70 of 663 (27,336 Views)
0 Kudos