7 Replies 826 Views Created 08-06-2012
It's just gone live for Xbox any idea wen we can expect it
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8 (826 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 11

Re: skyrim 1.6 update

I doubt it would me much longer probably by monday. One thing i will add to save any issues when prompted to update back out delete the last patch and install. Run the update and install the game fresh the previous updates never seemed to overwrite previous versions correctly.

SneezeSneeze
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8 (820 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Aye will do that I remember last update for kill cams Xbox got it on the morning and wen I got home from work around midnight we had the update too
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8 (813 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

As far as the Beth Community Managers are saying, 1.6 has not been submitted to Sony QA yet. In fact, people are 'guessing' that the Xbox only got it in preparation for the upcoming DLC (which they get AT LEAST 30 days before everyone else). I believe that even the PC players only have 1.6 in beta form and they usually get patches first.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8 (724 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

[ Edited ]

My guess is that they'll release it when they release the Dawnguard dlc, although since xbox gets it first whether they'll release it for all systems together or not is unknown. Although if we have to wait a month or so for the dlc hopefully we wont have to wait that long for the patch as well.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8 (697 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

I , for one have plopped the old skyrim disc back in to the ps3 , i put it on every day hoping for that little message to come up for the update. I put this down a couple of months ago , but its so lovely to be back in skyrim again after smashing down the slopes in ssx. I am getting a little peed off with waiting though , lets hope its the finished article when we get it rather than then get 1.61......1.62....1.63........ , you get the point! :-)

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8 (666 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

News today about the update for PS3 version of Skyrim. 

We'll "skip" the 1.6 update, and get the 1.7 update soon. This will include the changes made in the 1.6 update as well. 

Read the full notes on the update on Bethblog

Battlelog - The Battlefield Sunday Event: Sundays 8pm
and Battlefield 4 DLC Wednesdays, at 8pm
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (453 Views)
Level 3

1.6 may contain some proprietary hooks for Dawnguard, so I'm betting it'll be released first.

I could, however, be wrong.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8 (393 Views)
0 Kudos