08 Nov 2011
Playstation Staff

Bluman04's UGC Missions.

21 Replies 229 Views Created 08-11-2011

My newest mission, A New Day In New Marais is online.

The Electric Man Vol. 1: A New Day In New Marais

http://www.infamousthegame.com/en_US/infamous2/community/ugc/mission.html?missionId=a7b64573-a527-45...

My other series is...

inFAMOUS pt. 1: Mark of the Beast

http://www.infamousthegame.com/en_US/infamous2/community/ugc/mission.html?missionId=68c259f3-8f18-45...

inFAMOUS pt. 2: Winter Is Coming

http://www.infamousthegame.com/en_US/infamous2/community/ugc/mission.html?missionId=d7ce8c75-446e-40...

inFAMOUS pt. 3: Enemy Revealed

http://www.infamousthegame.com/en_US/infamous2/community/ugc/mission.html?missionId=a61e3893-1cf8-4b...

Please let me know what you think! I make my missions based off of what YOU want. You want more action? I'll put more action. Better dialogue? You'll get better dialogue.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 22 (229 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: Bluman04's UGC Missions.

Would you care to go more in-depth about your missions? Their descriptions are a bit... uninformative.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 22 (224 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

They are parts of a whole narrative mission. It's a little hard to describe each mission without giving away spoilers. Just play them. I put time into making them quality. No spelling errors. Dialogue that makes sense etc.

inFAMOUS Parts 1-3 is a continuation of IF2's evil ending.

A New Day In New Marais is an original infamous story featuring IF2 characters. 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 22 (220 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Queued the first one (A New Day In New Marais).  I'll give it a go.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 22 (205 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

RetroSteveUK wrote:

Queued the first one (A New Day In New Marais).  I'll give it a go.

thanks a lot man! let me know what you think. 

It's a little short but because I needed more set pieces for the next part of the story. That's usually always the problem.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 22 (200 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Played "A Day In New Marais".  I got as far as killing the Militia, then was told to go to the roof.  At that point I didn't know which roof or where it was, so I got no further than that.  I had travelled a bit by then, chasing Militia down, so maybe I was further away than I should have been.  Perhaps a waypoint for wherever the roof you need to get to is?

I've now queued mark of the beast and I'll try that out too.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 22 (180 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Ok, so I played A New Day In New Marais, and I thought it was pretty good, up until the part when you have to go to the roof. I went up to the waypoint, and nothing happened. I remember going up to the roof before so it may be that you have the volume monitor set to never reset itself. If so, I'd solve that by setting it to reset and then setting up a switch so that the monitor shuts itself off after it gets activated (I hope you get what I mean). The only other small issue I had was that at some parts during the opening cutscene I couldn't fully see the text because it was too far to the side.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 22 (172 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Thanks for the feed back. I fixed all the issues you guys mentioned. Thank you. Also feel free to post your own missions for me to check out!

PS - The TEXT being off the screen is a glitch though. Or maybe because I have wide screen? It's a glitch though.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 22 (165 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

EDIT: Working of the volume box issue. I really don't know how to make itself shut itself off after if I have to have it shutting on before.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 22 (156 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

got it to work.FINALLY! Thanks for helping me proof my mission.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 22 (145 Views)
0 Kudos