Level 2

Playstation Staff

Re: Bluman04's UGC Missions.

RetroSteveUK wrote:

Played "A Day In New Marais".  I got as far as killing the Militia, then was told to go to the roof.  At that point I didn't know which roof or where it was, so I got no further than that.  I had travelled a bit by then, chasing Militia down, so maybe I was further away than I should have been.  Perhaps a waypoint for wherever the roof you need to get to is?

I've now queued mark of the beast and I'll try that out too.

thanks a lot man. that was my fist mission evar :] hope you like what i was going for.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 22 (187 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Wait, you said it was your latest mission, so which is it?

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 22 (178 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

GameForce wrote:

Wait, you said it was your latest mission, so which is it?

A New Day in New Marais  = Latest

Mark of the Beast - First. He said he was going to check out Mark of the beast, I was replying to that.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 22 (173 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

bluman04 wrote:

got it to work.FINALLY! Thanks for helping me proof my mission.

No problem. Just finished playing through it again and loved it! And thanks for fixing the text thing, even Sucker Punch didn't keep that in mind when making their levels in Festival of Blood. Oh and try part 1 of my Infamous-Based narrative series, Infamy!

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 22 (161 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Epouhe wrote:

bluman04 wrote:

No problem. Just finished playing through it again and loved it! And thanks for fixing the text thing, even Sucker Punch didn't keep that in mind when making their levels in Festival of Blood. Oh and try part 1 of my Infamous-Based narrative series, Infamy!

yep Ill check it out tonight

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 22 (155 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Epouhe wrote:

bluman04 wrote:

I played your mission. I liked the story and your story telling, however the level got stuck after killing the rebels in the train yard. Also I felt like maybe there were too many enemies with too much health in the jail. 

REALLY like the story though and the cutscenes are great.

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 22 (137 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

bluman04 wrote:
I played your mission. I liked the story and your story telling, however the level got stuck after killing the rebels in the train yard. Also I felt like maybe there were too many enemies with too much health in the jail. 

REALLY like the story though and the cutscenes are great.

Thanks for the feedback! The thing in the trainyard should be fixed now. I thought I fixed that before publishing it but I guess not.

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 22 (126 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

A New Day In New Marais HD
https://www.infamousthegame.com/en_...issionId=e09770b8-2480-4e5f-a60e-2d38b4bba247

A New Day In New Marais Part 2 HD
https://www.infamousthegame.com/en_...issionId=76ad8638-2c01-4bd0-b3c4-5b0d99f67c2b

Lot's of cutscenes, great camera angles. No spelling errors. I redid the first part in HD because the SD aspect ratio is messed up. I just did part 2 in HD so I recommend playing HD...

Check out my other missions too. All my missions have pretty good ratings and usually have something unique.

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 22 (102 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

As soon as I saw 'no spelling errors' I queued them straight away! :smileywink:

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 22 (97 Views)
0 Kudos