[EN] Archive

UGC Mission Design

UGC Mission Design

Reply
Level 2
 

Re: Bluman04's UGC Missions.


RetroSteveUK wrote:

Played "A Day In New Marais".  I got as far as killing the Militia, then was told to go to the roof.  At that point I didn't know which roof or where it was, so I got no further than that.  I had travelled a bit by then, chasing Militia down, so maybe I was further away than I should have been.  Perhaps a waypoint for wherever the roof you need to get to is?

 

I've now queued mark of the beast and I'll try that out too.


thanks a lot man. that was my fist mission evar :] hope you like what i was going for.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 22 (162 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1
 

Re: Bluman04's UGC Missions.

Wait, you said it was your latest mission, so which is it?

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 22 (153 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2
 

Re: Bluman04's UGC Missions.


GameForce wrote:

Wait, you said it was your latest mission, so which is it?



A New Day in New Marais  = Latest

 

Mark of the Beast - First. He said he was going to check out Mark of the beast, I was replying to that.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 22 (148 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1
 

Re: Bluman04's UGC Missions.


bluman04 wrote:

got it to work.FINALLY! Thanks for helping me proof my mission.


No problem. Just finished playing through it again and loved it! And thanks for fixing the text thing, even Sucker Punch didn't keep that in mind when making their levels in Festival of Blood. Oh and try part 1 of my Infamous-Based narrative series, Infamy!

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 22 (136 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2
 

Re: Bluman04's UGC Missions.


Epouhe wrote:

bluman04 wrote:

got it to work.FINALLY! Thanks for helping me proof my mission.


No problem. Just finished playing through it again and loved it! And thanks for fixing the text thing, even Sucker Punch didn't keep that in mind when making their levels in Festival of Blood. Oh and try part 1 of my Infamous-Based narrative series, Infamy!

 

yep Ill check it out tonight

 

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 22 (130 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2
 

Re: Bluman04's UGC Missions.


Epouhe wrote:

bluman04 wrote:

got it to work.FINALLY! Thanks for helping me proof my mission.


No problem. Just finished playing through it again and loved it! And thanks for fixing the text thing, even Sucker Punch didn't keep that in mind when making their levels in Festival of Blood. Oh and try part 1 of my Infamous-Based narrative series, Infamy!


I played your mission. I liked the story and your story telling, however the level got stuck after killing the rebels in the train yard. Also I felt like maybe there were too many enemies with too much health in the jail. 

 

REALLY like the story though and the cutscenes are great.

 

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 22 (112 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1
 

Re: Bluman04's UGC Missions.


bluman04 wrote:
I played your mission. I liked the story and your story telling, however the level got stuck after killing the rebels in the train yard. Also I felt like maybe there were too many enemies with too much health in the jail. 

 

REALLY like the story though and the cutscenes are great.

 


 

Thanks for the feedback! The thing in the trainyard should be fixed now. I thought I fixed that before publishing it but I guess not.

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 22 (101 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2
 

Re: Bluman04's UGC Missions.

A New Day In New Marais HD
https://www.infamousthegame.com/en_...issionId=e09770b8-2480-4e5f-a60e-2d38b4bba247

A New Day In New Marais Part 2 HD
https://www.infamousthegame.com/en_...issionId=76ad8638-2c01-4bd0-b3c4-5b0d99f67c2b

Lot's of cutscenes, great camera angles. No spelling errors. I redid the first part in HD because the SD aspect ratio is messed up. I just did part 2 in HD so I recommend playing HD...

Check out my other missions too. All my missions have pretty good ratings and usually have something unique.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 22 (77 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2
 
0 Kudos
Level 3
 

Re: Bluman04's UGC Missions.

As soon as I saw 'no spelling errors' I queued them straight away! :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 22 (72 Views)
0 Kudos