07 Sep 2011
Playstation Staff

New Update (7th September 2011)

6 Replies 161 Views Created 07-09-2011

Wow!  Absolutely loving the new updates to UGC in the latest patch.  So far I've noticed my connection wires are laying much more neatly, a few new options in some of the logic boxes, options to review UGC missions after playing them, and an option to link to a follow up mission when uploading a mission.  I've also noticed that navigating the city in the editor is smoother, (although this could just be my PS3 having a good day I suppose.  Same could be said about the wires being neater.)

Anyone know if there's a complete, comprehensive list of all the new stuff?  I'm sure I must have missed something - the stuff I've noticed so far was purely by chance.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7 (161 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Re: New Update (7th September 2011)

What's new with the logic boxes?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7 (147 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

The Mission Start Box is where you pick the follow up mission just FYI.

Some boxes, I.E. Health & Cole's Energy Object Modifer now has a option to "Set, Add, or Subtract"

Titans and Devourers added.

Switches are now a Core Branch and you still get like 5 empty branches to load objects.

Volumes reset option is now "Never, When Any Triggered, or When All Triggered" or something. Monitors have something similar for nearly all options but the Mission Starts Option.

And some other misc things.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7 (144 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Sounds awesome, I'll have to check it out. I tried to, but I got kicked off the tv... :Lol:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7 (140 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

You can know link together multi-part missions.  With the mission start box, you can set one of your other missions as a follow-up mission.  I immediately linked together Amiri's Separation.  I don't know what it actually does.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7 (115 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Why all of my mission and the mission look with the "research" have "Played: 0 Favorites: 0"? When I click "Upload mission" makes me upload it again? (Sorry my english)

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7 (104 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

bnfdhfdhfd wrote:

Sounds awesome, I'll have to check it out. I tried to, but I got kicked off the tv... :Lol:

I feel your pain. :Shame:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7 (88 Views)
0 Kudos