on 13-06-2011 07:07 PM
As it goes, the UGC is still in development and, even though it such a great feature, still missing things that are either essential, awesome or damn right great ideas. So instead of having a large list of topics with different problems (or things missing from UGC), add your suggestions for new features and additions in this thread, here's a list to start off with.
- The ability to link missions together.
- Monitor distance of object / cole from object
- Report / Flag mission
- Mission Names must be changed, so no missions will be called "New Mission", or "Ring Race", or "Kill Em' All", etc.
- The ability to use Coles camera
- Allow enemies to jump (Ice Soldiers / Monsters) across rooftops.
on 13-06-2011 07:16 PM
- Allow objective text to be displayed when control over Cole has been disabled.
- Filters for author and mission name.
- Just to emphasise the point; allow NPCs to perform their jump animation when they're following pathpoints.
on 14-06-2011 02:38 AM
It's not exactly needed, but how about a way to indicate dialogue over Cole's cell? Like maybe you could bring up a picture of the caller and the fact that it's an active call, like in the main game.
on 14-06-2011 03:14 AM
on 14-06-2011 03:25 AM
I'd like the ability to turn off the power in areas similar to the traffic logic box... also in a similar catagory somehow working the tesla missile into UGC would be pretty sweet O.O...
And NPCs jumping on paths too... ^.^
on 14-06-2011 06:42 AM
on 14-06-2011 06:50 AM
on 14-06-2011 07:46 AM
dotSilver .. Enemies that can jump (eg. swamp monsters) will jump if 'ordered' to assault or guard, from an object modifier.
RD_21 .. if you want to spin an object that doesn't have that option while moving in the editor, use a physics modifier at mission start to spin them. It'd take a little trial and error, and perhaps the need for a couple of extra groups to spin objects in different directions but should be worth the effort.
mad_wheelman .. You can delete timer/counter text off the screen. There's a logic box (its name escapes me but it's around half way along the box selector) that specifically affects timers and counters. It adds or subtracts specified amounts, pauses timers, AND makes the display appear or disappear.
Website ©2013 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe