New messages in the last hour
Get a response within minutes
92% percent of messages responded to
As it goes, the UGC is still in development and, even though it such a great feature, still missing things that are either essential, awesome or damn right great ideas. So instead of having a large list of topics with different problems (or things missing from UGC), add your suggestions for new features and additions in this thread, here's a list to start off with.
- The ability to link missions together.
- Monitor distance of object / cole from object
- Report / Flag mission
- Mission Names must be changed, so no missions will be called "New Mission", or "Ring Race", or "Kill Em' All", etc.
- The ability to use Coles camera
- Allow enemies to jump (Ice Soldiers / Monsters) across rooftops.
- we need the other conduits like Nix , Kuo (conduit ver.) or at least an object modifier that can give different powers to the core object civilians to turn them into conduits .
- much larger capacity to place more objects .
- John white ( with his Beast powers not the civilian John we already have or better yet THE BEAST himself )
Kuo (conduit),Nix (Conduit and Militia skin),The Beast (Conduit),Bertrand (Conduit),Titan Ice,Devourer and:
- we need Kessler back . sorry to say this but he was harder to defeat than THE BEAST , even with the whole jumping across boats on the lake and the defeating Kuo part .
Don't you guys think that SuckerPunch should focus more on fixing the problems of the UGC before adding features. Them making more object packs will be pretty useless unless they add A LOT more Asset slots. What about making it more user-friendly. For example pressing square on a logic option like "Who/what", and "Limited Engagement", and it will display specific description and what kind of objects it affects. And also a better search feature.
Something's i think most people would like to see in the ugc:
*Kuo(with powers) and Nix;
*More room to create objects(like the double or triple of the room it has now);
*Less groups of objects(like a group called enemies with icesoldiers, swamp monsters, titans, militia,devourers and etc... all in the same group);
*Cars capable of following an npc path(I would do crazy chasing missions);
*A way of selecting an specific citizen(like with the militia, you select a type and then citizen 1,2,3...).
With this i think players like me could do missions even more awesome than we already do.
I'm assuming that SP is done adding to/fixing I2 (and probably this forum as well), but if not, here are my suggestions:
Website ©2015 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. All content, game titles, trade names and/or trade dress, trademarks, artwork and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyright material of their respective owners. All rights reserved. More info