84%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post

The Unofficial Suggestions Thread

91 Replies 817 Views Created 13-06-2011

As it goes, the UGC is still in development and, even though it such a great feature, still missing things that are either essential, awesome or damn right great ideas. So instead of having a large list of topics with different problems (or things missing from UGC), add your suggestions for new features and additions in this thread, here's a list to start off with.

- The ability to link missions together.

- Monitor distance of object / cole from object

- Report / Flag mission

- Mission Names must be changed, so no missions will be called "New Mission", or "Ring Race", or "Kill Em' All", etc.

- The ability to use Coles camera

- Allow enemies to jump (Ice Soldiers / Monsters) across rooftops. 

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
/16

blwf

46%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
blwf
Accepted Solution

- we need the other conduits like Nix , Kuo (conduit ver.) or at least an object modifier that can give different powers to the core object civilians to turn them into conduits .

- much larger capacity to place more objects .

- John white ( with his Beast powers not the civilian John we already have or better yet THE BEAST himself )

0 Kudos

Re: The Unofficial Suggestions Thread

/16

lbuuzerl

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
lbuuzerl
Accepted Solution

Kuo (conduit),Nix (Conduit and Militia skin),The Beast (Conduit),Bertrand (Conduit),Titan Ice,Devourer and:

Militia 2:

Hive Lord:

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
/16

blwf

46%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
blwf
Accepted Solution

- we need Kessler back . sorry to say this but he was harder to defeat than THE BEAST , even with the whole jumping across boats on the lake and the defeating Kuo part . 

0 Kudos

/16

jc56jc

46%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
jc56jc
Accepted Solution

Don't you guys think that SuckerPunch should focus more on fixing the problems of the UGC before adding features. Them making more object packs will be pretty useless unless they add A LOT more Asset slots. What about making it more user-friendly. For example pressing square on a logic option like "Who/what", and "Limited Engagement", and it will display specific description and what kind of objects it affects.  And also a better search feature.

0 Kudos

/16

jedicam10

84%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
jedicam10
Accepted Solution
Also, why not mix certain props into ONE slot. Like important characters (Kuo, Zeke, John, and Bertrand) into one loadout.
0 Kudos

/16

Sergio_Raijin

26%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Sergio_Raijin
Accepted Solution

Something's i think most people would like to see in the ugc:

*Kuo(with powers) and Nix;

*More room to create objects(like the double or triple of the room it has now);

*Less groups of objects(like a group called enemies with icesoldiers, swamp monsters, titans, militia,devourers and etc... all in the same group);

*Cars capable of following an npc path(I would do crazy chasing missions);

*A way of selecting an specific citizen(like with the militia, you select a type and then citizen 1,2,3...).

With this i think players like me could do missions even more awesome than we already do.

0 Kudos

/16

planeone1

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
planeone1
Accepted Solution

I'm assuming that SP is done adding to/fixing I2 (and probably this forum as well), but if not, here are my suggestions:

• Fix Devourers/Titans dying twice as far as mission logic is concerned (looks like once when death animation starts, once when it ends): Can be worked around, but was a major thorn in my side until I figured out how to work around it
  • Fix Never/After Any Triggered monitor reset options: The above issue wouldn't be an issue if the Devourers' and Titans' deaths were counted by the Never option
  • Fix briefs fading in backwards: It appears, fades out, and appears again. It didn't do this before the 1.04 update...
  • Add blocks of water that can be resized
  • Add mortars, other militia skins, militia helicopters
  • Add ability to select specific civilian (Silver Man, not Brown Man)
  • Add Hive Lords (as a selectable option on the Ravagers since they're so similar)
  • Add option to turn off Titan regeneration
  • Add ability to sense object's distance from a moving object
  • Add time of day options that are in I2, but currently not included in the editor (including lightning storm once player reaches that point); also, a way to change times of day mid-mission
  • Add music that is in I2, but not currently in the editor (If the Beast music is abused, does it really matter? On that note, add the Beast and Behemoth)
  • Add the background with the Beast in the distance to the time of day options once player reaches that point (if it is a background)
  • Add logic to sense character's/object's health and trigger output if it falls beneath a certain level (for dialogue when boss is close to defeat, etc.)
  • Add option to disable all powers except ionic charges
  • Add platforms with grabbable edges that can be changed in size
  • Add I1 enemies
  • Add enable/disable option for Shadow Swarm in FoB
  • Add the ability for logic to sense/change the amount of blood in the blood meter (if Cole runs out of blood, mission failure) and the rate of blood loss from standing or using Shadow Swarm
  • Add option to make vampires not teleport, stick to walls
  • Add catacombs editing (since there's no ground on most of the second island, it doesn't matter that you can't edit there without using some clever tricks; however, there is ground in the catacombs, and few tricks to edit there), as well as ways to restrict access to catacombs, surface world
  • Add catacombs pieces to UGC (custom catacombs areas) as well as doors to link to said custom catacombs
0 Kudos

/16

planeone1

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
planeone1
Accepted Solution