Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: The 'check out my level' thread (unofficial)

[ Edited ]

I wonder if setting up another volume under your exit volume would work. The volume could be on entry and would remove the monster from the world.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 446 (758 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Hey Matt-The-Silent,

I played your mission, Bridge to Nowhere.

I REALLY liked the construction you did--the rubble and objects you placed, the little yellow bumpers you used to make rebar, it all really looked like a destroyed bridge, and it was very fun to navigate.

However, the explosions at the end killed Cole. This caused the Checkpoint to reload before the mission completed, so it pretty much stuck me in an endless loop and I couldn't complete the mission.

You've obviously completed it yourself since you were able to upload it, so this isn't a 100% occurrence. Though you may want to look into it, because that was the only thing preventing me from Featuring your mission! Super fun platformer otherwise.

Thanks for the awesome mission!

-Tim M
-Sucker Punch Productions UGC Support
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 446 (755 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

I was about to try this, until I realized that section of the mission depends on defeating the monsters. I'll see if it's a major problem after it gets some plays. It happened once in awhile in the beta version, but nobody seemed to complain about it.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 446 (751 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

1) John...

2) Decision, Race, Battles, Platforming, Boss

3) By a warehouse that gets blown up in the story on the second island by someone

4) From the get go you get to decide to join John or Fight against him and each path has its own layout of platforming and battles. One has a little more platforming, and the other has a race involved. Both sides have bosses (to an extent :smileywink: and 2 different win conditions so try both paths!

5) It has a few glitches here and there hard to specifically mention certain ones (sometimes if the mission restarts its fine, other times its a slight design bug.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 446 (743 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Well guys, this is my first infamous 2 mission! I hope you'l like it!

1. Death-cathlon - English Version

2. Race, Battle

3. Start from the top of the "ship-like" cabaret theatre.

4. It's a race against the clock through 5 different challeges

Here is the link!

http://www.infamousthegame.com/en_US/infamous2/community/ugc/mission.html?missionId=0b869d68-21c3-46...

If someone (probably italians) is interested, this is the link to the original italian version:

http://www.infamousthegame.com/en_US/infamous2/community/ugc/mission.html?missionId=d071f0d3-e1cd-41...

Have fun and rate!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 25 of 446 (737 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

For the mission of Matt-The-Silent I REALLY like the idea but hated the execution and I will explain why.

First the text with Zeke was fun... the first time. Then I kept dying and there was not a checkpoint just past this text so I had to skip it everytime. And since Cole doesn't stick to the plattform (why is that Sucker Punch?) I kept falling to my death and was getting more and more frustrated (the first jump from a car to a par of the bridge was tricky even when I was used too). The idea is really good but you need more checkpoint imo and Sucker Punch needs to make it so Cole can grab to those ledges no?

So like I said in retro-spec I really like the idea and the mission but no checkpoint and the fact that Cole doesn't stick to plattform made it really hard, good mission still.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 26 of 446 (717 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Tank Finder General

Mission: Tank Finder General

Find it: HERE

Find & destroy 10 hidden propane tanks.

This was the first mission I created using the UGC beta.  Now rebuilt for the full release, I've added some graphical flourishes and there are also now three levels of difficulty: Practice (no time limit) / Timed (60 second limit) / Pro Timed (40 second limit).  Let me know if you manage to beat the Pro level time limit of 40 seconds.  I managed 35 seconds with practice so I figured 40 would be tough enough.

Consider it a challenge!  :Football:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 27 of 446 (710 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Re: Tank Finder General

Another beta mission reborn:

Electric Gear Solid - http://www.infamousthegame.com/en_US/infamous2/community/ugc/mission.html?missionId=a4b67353-98f2-4f...

The inspiration should be obvious. The objective is to cover Zeke while he attempts to disarm an underwater bomb. Plenty of opportunities for Flood Town-style water zapping. Watch Zeke at the end of the mission for a special surprise.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 28 of 446 (692 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

http://www.infamousthegame.com/en_US/infamous2/community/ugc/mission.html?missionId=a693e80d-f4bf-4c...

It isn't perfect, and would benefit from from something that I don't yet know is missing, but it is my first mission, and I'm pretty proud of it.

I would greatly appreciate any feedback from anyone about how to improve it.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 29 of 446 (685 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Also: It has a low score right now because only 5 people played it and 3 of those played it while it (unknown to me) was impossible to beat. It has been fixed since then.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 30 of 446 (679 Views)
0 Kudos