Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: The 'check out my level' thread (unofficial)

1- The Hangover

2- Narrative, Platforming (Maybe puzzle)

3- The mission takes place in the swamp. Your aim is to help Cole get back to the city after he has had a crazy night partying in clubs in New Marais. You will face a lot of obstacles in the level. There a couple of enemies you might encounter.

4- I might still do some changes to the level as i am not sure for some parts.  It's my first level so you may experience some difficulties and i apologize for that.

Thank you!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 61 of 446 (829 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Hiya,

Three levels that follow a little side story, in order they are:

Questionable Sources

Cold Rooftops

and Ice. Creamed.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 62 of 446 (814 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

This is going in order from my first mission (Which is quite noobish) To my most recent missions (Which are signifigantly better)

1st mission created which is a battle, kill em' all, located at the far right of the map on the first island on top of the medic building near the old rotting down house and has all of the ice cannisters and ice factory

http://www.infamousthegame.com/en_US/infamous2/community/ugc/mission.html?missionId=b66ad0bb-69d3-44...

2nd mission created which is a battle, kill em' all, and is located on the map directly under the big castle place on the far rigth of the map of the first island, it is the house with the dock and surrounded by different masses of land in the swamps.

http://www.infamousthegame.com/en_US/infamous2/community/ugc/mission.html?missionId=9d6c746e-f984-4c...

3rd & 4th missions i created which is a line of missions that are creating a backstory and a new villain, it is a narrative (battles are going to be in the 3rd and 4th part of the series Infamous: Codename Hydra)  http://www.infamousthegame.com/en_US/infamous2/community/ugc/mission.html?missionId=9d6c746e-f984-4c...

http://www.infamousthegame.com/en_US/infamous2/community/ugc/mission.html?missionId=114c7ea1-dec3-45...

The last 2 missions are located in the same spot of the place where you do your first good/evil karma moment at the white house looking place near the bottom of the map.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 63 of 446 (813 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 64 of 446 (790 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

***** again nothing ^
made 20+ mission way too long to post them all. so try them out when you have the time. http://www.infamousthegame.com./en_US/infamous2/community/ugc/author.html?userId=Ahnquoc-Le%3Eaccoun...
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 65 of 446 (788 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Hello again all!

I've played through about half the missions i added to my queue and i have to say, none of them have sucked :smileyvery-happy:

They've all been good, from what i did, my favorites being electric gear solid and old school platformer, whatever the name was. good job you two :smileyvery-happy:

I'll be adding some more from the new posts after i finish posting this.

Also, i made a new mission, in my opinion very cool, it puts my other one in the blender. Its pretty much more of a narrative than a mission, but there are 3 people that i have as conduits. Cole meets up with them and they demonstrate for him their powers. From what i was able to do it looks very much like real powers, as far as you can make in UGC. The ending is pretty sick too. Man i sound like i put these things on a pedastel. :/ But anyways, check it out. Here's the link

http://infamousthegame.com/en_US/infamous2/community/ugc/mission.html?missionId=729e87e6-b1d0-460f-a...

New Conduits: Part 1              Narrative, Destroy               Right next to the clock tower, near the road that goes west from it

Check it out if you can (you too Tim :Wink: )

Well thats it for now, make sure to check out the posts from everyone if you can, and like always, keep em coming!

Thanks all :smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy:

PS I love you

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 66 of 446 (779 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

The Rise of Cuthbert

Part one of at least three, it serves as a retelling of how Cole and Kuo met.  It also introduces a new villain, Cuthbert.  A very quick one, but it just serves as an intro to the story.  Hope you like it! 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 67 of 446 (773 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

So, I made my first mission a few days back . It was pretty much just to get myself familiarised with the editor, so it's a bit unambitious. I like to polish my missions, however, so you can be assured it plays smoothly and without fault. Feedback definitely encouraged ^_^

1. Thinning Out the Herd

2. Kill 'Em All, Battle

3. The roof of the building next to the tall chimney tower, opposite the Can Can Cabaret.

4. Basically, Kuo gives you info on a couple of camps the Militia have set up. It's your job to clear them out.

5. I don't know of any problems the mission has in this final state. Last I played it, it worked just fine.

After doing this mission, I completed my Hero playthrough of the game and I'm now back on the editor. I can have my second mission up in a few hours. I'll link it here when I do. It's more adventurous and interesting than my first, and again has all the polish of a proper mission (seriously, took me a multitude of hours to get it to a standard I'm happy with).

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 68 of 446 (750 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Thank you Fuzzypotato! I just started making another platforming one.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 69 of 446 (742 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Invaders From Space

Another one I made for the UGC beta, now rebuilt for the full game.

Invaders From Space

"A homage to the alien blasting retro game."

Obviously based on Space Invaders .. the strategy is similar - shoot the invaders at the edge to buy time / shoot the bottom row to save your butt.  If they land, Boom! Game over!  the alien mothership is present and accounted for and there's a score counter - 10 points for each invader and a bonus for the mothership.  You're also having missiles fired at you at the same time.  Artillery bolt is best for this mission, but there's a note in the mission to explain this.

This is as close as I could get to emulating the real thing within the inFamous 2 UGC.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 70 of 446 (729 Views)
0 Kudos