By Fuzzypotato

Fuzzypotato

69%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post

The 'check out my level' thread (unofficial)

445 Replies 27,421 Views Created 09-06-2011

Hello everyone.

I don’t know if SP was going to open up a thread about this in the near future but I am gonna go ahead and do it until they make one. So, like the title says, this is a check out my level thread.

So people can know about your level, post w/the following info:

1. Mission name
  2. Mission tags
  3. Mission location – describe it the best you can
  4. Basic summary of the mission, not necessarily the objective you gave it when creating the mission, but just what we would be seeing
  5. (If you want to) Problems you think could be fixed but don’t know how to or problems you had that you are unhappy with in general

I’ll start it out

1. Retake the RFI!
  2. Search and Rescue, Kill ‘em all
  3. On the street in-between the back of the citadel and the compound from the compound assault mission
  4. You’ll be making your way to the docks behind the compound looking for an RFI pickup, blasting a good amount of baddies as you go
  5. I had problems with the briefing commands; I wanted them to go off on a timer so they only appear once rather than going off from a volume box. You could step over them more than once (for some you would have to go really out of your way, but I got blasted into a few) and it would make the dialogue out of place

Feel free to contribute whenever you like and give feedback to others who post!

Thanks all! :)

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
/16

GameForce

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
GameForce
Accepted Solution
bnfdhfdhfd, when there is something moving really fast, there is always a way to slow it down. It's like that in all platformers.
0 Kudos

Re: The 'check out my level' thread (unofficial)

/16

bnfdhfdhfd

90%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
bnfdhfdhfd
Accepted Solution

ALL platformers? That's a pretty broad assumption. It wasn't necessary to slow down the first platform, I accidently bumped into it while trying to glide over it.

0 Kudos

/16

Proeliator7-1

72%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Proeliator7-1
Accepted Solution

Actually, the player can skip the blocks and both spinning platforms, I thought it wasn't important to prevent that.

But if you can cheat then l guess the mission doesn't look as solid as it really is...

I'll have to remember that next time I make another mission =P

Oblivion Sky Ruins

Satellite Uplinks

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
/16

HerrBawl

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
HerrBawl
Accepted Solution
  1.  Zeke's Find
  2.  Canon, Battle
  3.  In the Gas Works near Bertrand's ships
  4. You take an elevator into an underground facility to fetch another Ray Field device
  5.  Floors that you don't get stopped when you walk from one tile to another
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
/16

RetroSteveUK

94%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
RetroSteveUK
Accepted Solution

Suicide Bomber - LINK

"Identify & eliminate a terrorist suicide bomber."

You have to identify and take out the terrorist, from a crowd of pedestrians, before the bomber blows up the target building, but if you harm an innocent bystander it spooks the bomber into action.  You have a choice - study the behaviour of the pedestrians to find the one acting suspiciously, then shoot him/her, or hurt an innocent person to spook and 'flush out' the bomber.  The story branches in different directions, depending on which action you choose to take.

This is a mission I started working on during the Beta, but the beta ran out before I had a chance to finish it.

0 Kudos

Suicide Bomber

[ Edited ]
/16

HerrBawl

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
HerrBawl
Accepted Solution

Free Ride Around New Marais

A floating wall that you control by stepping into rings embedded into the wall. Inspired by "New Marais Riverboat Ride" by RetroSteveUK (And it says so in the description, I might add).

0 Kudos

Re: Suicide Bomber

/16

MAD_NOROID

50%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MAD_NOROID
Accepted Solution

Here's some of the best missions I've made so far

Clocktower electrifying race

http://infamousthegame.com/en_US/infamous2/community/ugc/mission.html?missionId=e4453238-dacf-47ba-9...

One of my first mission Ive made. Just another race involving static trusters and grinding. I did this just to get the hang of it.

The Obelisk of Potency

http://infamousthegame.com/en_US/infamous2/community/ugc/mission.html?missionId=bf47d9d5-b502-4630-9...

Protect Wollfe activating a device of incredible power

Pac-Man 

http://infamousthegame.com/en_US/infamous2/community/ugc/mission.html?missionId=dae2a042-c9ae-486b-9...

Well this one almost speak for itself. An hommage to that old video game. It's set in the cemetary  for its maze-like quality.

AT-AT walker

http://infamousthegame.com/en_US/infamous2/community/ugc/mission.html?missionId=150fc062-30c0-4233-b...

Just a mission with an All-Terrain Armored Terrain seen in the battle in the snow seen in the movie Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back (yeah I'm a Star Wars geek). It has Ice Soldiers posing as Snowtroopers (since they kinda look alike) and rebels posing as.....Rebels.

Voodoo town 

http://infamousthegame.com/en_US/infamous2/community/ugc/mission.html?missionId=95d01762-c96c-459f-8...

Defend a small village attacked by swamp monsters

Ice hopping

http://infamousthegame.com/en_US/infamous2/community/ugc/mission.html?missionId=16817c2b-e60c-4864-b...

Follow ice soldiers to find their base in Floodtown.

0 Kudos

Re: Suicide Bomber

[ Edited ]
/16

LJPvonzity

39%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
LJPvonzity
Accepted Solution

I've deleated my Red Rainbow *****get one to show apology to the gay community and suffered a week of no psn by getting suspended due to that mishap.

I've created two new missions though. I may specialize my missions in renacting other video games.

inFAMOUS X Spyro Speedways #1: Pheniox Speedway

inFAMOUS X Spyro Speedways #2: Tank Speedway

0 Kudos

/16

Battleman36

64%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Battleman36
Accepted Solution

Plinko!

The classic game! Test your luck!

0 Kudos

/16

jedicam10

84%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
jedicam10
Accepted Solution
Part 3 of the Conduit Community Saga is up! If story-strong narratives are your thing, you'll enjoy this mission.

Conduit Community Part 3: Unreliable Sources:
http://www.infamousthegame.com/en_GB/infamous2/community/ugc/mission.html?missionId=5743957e-6380-4d...

And if you need a refresher, here are the links for part one and two:

Conduit Community:
http://www.infamousthegame.com/en_GB/infamous2/community/ugc/mission.html?missionId=5baac0c9-051b-42...

Conduit Community Part 2: The Discovery:
http://www.infamousthegame.com/en_GB/infamous2/community/ugc/mission.html?missionId=d7ddc329-04a9-4c...
0 Kudos

/16

e-flat

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
e-flat
Accepted Solution

jedicam,

I played the conduit community series several times and enjoyed them very much. This is really some good work. Well done. Makes me wish I was better at writing narratives.:BigGrin:

0 Kudos

/16

jedicam10

84%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
jedicam10
Accepted Solution

e-flat wrote:

jedicam,

I played the conduit community series several times and enjoyed them very much. This is really some good work. Well done. Makes me wish I was better at writing narratives.:BigGrin:

Thanks! I'm glad you're enjoying my work! I put a lot of hours and thought into my stories. I get a lot of inspiration for narratives from other people here like rasendory10 and modest-genius.

/16

e-flat

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
e-flat
Accepted Solution

Battleman,

I played plinko quite a few times. I didn't do so well.:Shame:

You always come up with cool ideas. Just a thought, but maybe use volumes instead of rings so you can let the player know if they have won and enable the try again feature if they lose.

0 Kudos

/16

RetroSteveUK

94%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
RetroSteveUK
Accepted Solution

A God Am I - LINK

"Militia with super powers? This needs investigating!"

Bit of a narrative mystery story, this one.  Can't give too much away here - just play to find out.

0 Kudos

A God Am I

/16

jedicam10

84%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
jedicam10
Accepted Solution

RetroSteveUK wrote:

A God Am I - LINK

"Militia with super powers? This needs investigating!"

Bit of a narrative mystery story, this one.  Can't give too much away here - just play to find out.

I liked this mission. It was a short and simple narrative, but it was a nice little mission with a good balance of story and action. 4 Stars!

0 Kudos

Re: A God Am I

/16

HerrBawl

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
HerrBawl
Accepted Solution

Car Crash

A simple mission involving a police car, and some Ravagers, and a crash. Very very quick mission. One of my own favorites, it always makes me smile.

0 Kudos

/16

rasendory10

64%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
rasendory10
Accepted Solution
Hey guys S'I'N'I'2'T'E'R "Demo" is out. Not in anyway the final game, but I have included a few "jolts" of things that will be there in the final version of S'2. - - - These include : ~ ~ ~ *Power-Up-Drops (Just A few in The Demo) *Enemy Tracking As well as a few other things I added in there that were not evident before. Note: Comedic dialogue was NOT forgotten as there are 243 varying dialogue sequences I'm just the demo alone. Enjoy guys! Hopefully this is (so far) another step in the direction of replayability and diverse gameplay sessions. :D
0 Kudos

/16

moadhmodah

78%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
moadhmodah
Accepted Solution

Put my name in the search bar and play these missions or search for them individualy (These are the missions I am most proud of):

• The Electrifying Spiderman: Play the role of the Amazing Spiderman in this heart-pounding adventure. Packed with random elements, you are sure to have a (web) blast. Don't fall, it's better to be safe than sorry.
  • Civilian Karma Boost: What would you do with with a bunch of civilian lives? This mission was made to boost your karma in your prefered direction. EDIT: There is now unlimited civilians so you wont need to play again to completely boost your karma.
  • Saving Rebel Ryan: No copyright infringement intended. Other than that, enjoy!
  • The Final Chapter: The Beast is here. You have new powers. And you are ready. Which side will you choose? Good or Evil? The Beast or Humanity? You decide. This is MY version of The Final Chapter mission. EDIT: It now features the beast recreated in Conduit form. Have fun.
  • Bertrands Destruction: Kill Bertrand by blowing up his house using leaked intel. Includes hectic firefights.

NOTE: The priority goes to "The Final Chapter". It took me 20+ hours to perfect it. Play this first. Also please don't rate until you play through both sides (evil and good).

0 Kudos

/16

fadi002

55%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
fadi002
Accepted Solution

Here are 2 of my levels you should play:

This idea is from Wade13x's Flying Machine level, but I improved it and made it a lot simpler. This is a whole new vehicle that's small, easy to use, and doesn't use draining to control it. The objective is to get through all the rings (with the vehicle). Enjoy!

Cole and Zeke are trying to find the lost treasure, which was stolen by someone... Help them!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first one isn't a remix of WADE13x's level, it's a whole different thing (Just the idea is the same).

0 Kudos

fadi002's Signature - The Last Of Us
twitteryoutubeNothing

/16

jedicam10

84%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
jedicam10
Accepted Solution

moadhmodah wrote:
  • The Final Chapter: The Beast is here. You have new powers. And you are ready. Which side will you choose? Good or Evil? The Beast or Humanity? You decide. This is MY version of The Final Chapter mission. EDIT: It now features the beast recreated in Conduit form. Have fun.

NOTE: The priority goes to "The Final Chapter". It took me 20+ hours to perfect it. Play this first. Also please don't rate until you play through both sides (evil and good).

I played this mission once, as good Cole, and I have to say that I liked the effort put into it but it's pretty broken. It took a bit too long for John to reach Cole and I wasn't sure what that thing was supposed to be in the middle of the park. Also, I don't understand what the timer was for, it took me the whole time to get to the top of the building with the propane tanks so I could kill "The Beast" only for the mission to end when the timer was over. After that wierd experience, I didn't really want to try it over to see the evil version. You might need to do some major edits next time.

---

On that note, I know I posted this on my Conduit Community Saga Thread, but  I though I would tell everyone here that Conduit Community Part 4: "For My Family" is up! As always, you get to fight alongside friendly conduits while fighting Militia forces but this time, the Militia here are much stronger than before as they are a part of an elite unit. This mission also includes my first boss battle that I've made.

I worked out many kinks and made sure all of the checkpoints run smoothly but if you find any issues at all, let me know. And let me know how you felt about the overall story arc too, if you wish. Here's the mission link:

Conduit Community Part 4: "For My Family":

http://www.infamousthegame.com/en_GB/infamous2/community/ugc/mission.html?missionId=436d39d9-dff9-44...

0 Kudos

/16

pilotguy121a

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
pilotguy121a
Accepted Solution

Hello all, new to these forums and to UGC mission creation! Took about a week or so but I have two fully complete missions. They are part of a trilogy called "All the Wrong Friends (1/3), In all the Wrong Places(2/3), So yeah, we're Going Down (3/3)."

They are not uploaded yet as I want all 3 to be availble for those who wish to play them consecutively. The basic storyline is you help someone, they aren't the someone you thought, and so you seek revenge. Of course there are plenty of big battles and and a collective mash of things throughout the 3 missions. I'm going to start the last mission soon and hopefully get them uploaded by the end of the week!

0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel