Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: The 'check out my level' thread (unofficial)

Plinko!

The classic game! Test your luck!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 301 of 446 (232 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Part 3 of the Conduit Community Saga is up! If story-strong narratives are your thing, you'll enjoy this mission.

Conduit Community Part 3: Unreliable Sources:
http://www.infamousthegame.com/en_GB/infamous2/community/ugc/mission.html?missionId=5743957e-6380-4d...

And if you need a refresher, here are the links for part one and two:

Conduit Community:
http://www.infamousthegame.com/en_GB/infamous2/community/ugc/mission.html?missionId=5baac0c9-051b-42...

Conduit Community Part 2: The Discovery:
http://www.infamousthegame.com/en_GB/infamous2/community/ugc/mission.html?missionId=d7ddc329-04a9-4c...
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 302 of 446 (221 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Car Crash

A simple mission involving a police car, and some Ravagers, and a crash. Very very quick mission. One of my own favorites, it always makes me smile.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 303 of 446 (174 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

jedicam,

I played the conduit community series several times and enjoyed them very much. This is really some good work. Well done. Makes me wish I was better at writing narratives.:BigGrin:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 304 of 446 (172 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Battleman,

I played plinko quite a few times. I didn't do so well.:Shame:

You always come up with cool ideas. Just a thought, but maybe use volumes instead of rings so you can let the player know if they have won and enable the try again feature if they lose.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 305 of 446 (171 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

e-flat wrote:

jedicam,

I played the conduit community series several times and enjoyed them very much. This is really some good work. Well done. Makes me wish I was better at writing narratives.:BigGrin:

Thanks! I'm glad you're enjoying my work! I put a lot of hours and thought into my stories. I get a lot of inspiration for narratives from other people here like rasendory10 and modest-genius.

Please use plain text.
Message 306 of 446 (162 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

A God Am I

A God Am I - LINK

"Militia with super powers? This needs investigating!"

Bit of a narrative mystery story, this one.  Can't give too much away here - just play to find out.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 307 of 446 (154 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Hey guys S'I'N'I'2'T'E'R "Demo" is out. Not in anyway the final game, but I have included a few "jolts" of things that will be there in the final version of S'2. - - - These include : ~ ~ ~ *Power-Up-Drops (Just A few in The Demo) *Enemy Tracking As well as a few other things I added in there that were not evident before. Note: Comedic dialogue was NOT forgotten as there are 243 varying dialogue sequences I'm just the demo alone. Enjoy guys! Hopefully this is (so far) another step in the direction of replayability and diverse gameplay sessions. :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 308 of 446 (127 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Put my name in the search bar and play these missions or search for them individualy (These are the missions I am most proud of):

• The Electrifying Spiderman: Play the role of the Amazing Spiderman in this heart-pounding adventure. Packed with random elements, you are sure to have a (web) blast. Don't fall, it's better to be safe than sorry.
  • Civilian Karma Boost: What would you do with with a bunch of civilian lives? This mission was made to boost your karma in your prefered direction. EDIT: There is now unlimited civilians so you wont need to play again to completely boost your karma.
  • Saving Rebel Ryan: No copyright infringement intended. Other than that, enjoy!
  • The Final Chapter: The Beast is here. You have new powers. And you are ready. Which side will you choose? Good or Evil? The Beast or Humanity? You decide. This is MY version of The Final Chapter mission. EDIT: It now features the beast recreated in Conduit form. Have fun.
  • Bertrands Destruction: Kill Bertrand by blowing up his house using leaked intel. Includes hectic firefights.

NOTE: The priority goes to "The Final Chapter". It took me 20+ hours to perfect it. Play this first. Also please don't rate until you play through both sides (evil and good).

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 309 of 446 (99 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Here are 2 of my levels you should play:

This idea is from Wade13x's Flying Machine level, but I improved it and made it a lot simpler. This is a whole new vehicle that's small, easy to use, and doesn't use draining to control it. The objective is to get through all the rings (with the vehicle). Enjoy!

Cole and Zeke are trying to find the lost treasure, which was stolen by someone... Help them!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first one isn't a remix of WADE13x's level, it's a whole different thing (Just the idea is the same).

fadi002's Signature - The Last Of Us
twitteryoutubeNothing

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 310 of 446 (63 Views)
0 Kudos