11 Apr 2012

Playstation Staff

help me please stuck on a ugc idea

3 Replies 1,227 Views Created 11-04-2012

Hello infamous 2 fans if u are good in ugc creating can u please help me come up wit ha good narative mision i already have some published but theyr not as good i plan on creating a mision based on the movie gladiator if anyone saw it can they help me come up with a good plot if u could i would be happy and thankful and does anyone know where can i find the last of bloody merry;s teaching in infamous festival of blood.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4 (1,227 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: help me please stuck on a ugc idea

Basing a narrative mission on the story from an existing film or book is a good start.  You just need to adaapt the original story to fit around Cole, New Marais, and the characters from inFamous 2.  I never saw Gladiator so I can't help you there, but if you're after a random idea how about this ... A new conduit springs up who is invulenrable to Cole's attacks.  He kidnaps Lucy Kuo and forces Cole to commit various crimes, threataning to kill kuo if Cole doesn't comply.  While you're committing these crimes, Zeke gets intel on Kuo's location while Wolfe comes up with a way to weaken the bad guy's powers.  The final battle could see Cole trying to reach Kuo's location within a time limit before she's killed.  If he makes it in time, he uses Wolfe's device to weaken the bad guy and fights him to the death, rescuing Kuo in the process.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4 (1,221 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Re: help me please stuck on a ugc idea

thanks for the idea i will thnik about it it sounds fun as wellaschalenging.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4 (1,215 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Re: help me please stuck on a ugh idea

If you have the Kessler skin you could start the mission of how Kessler finds Dr. Wolfe takes leadership of the first sons, creates the ray sphere, somewhere around those ideas, or you could create a story about Cole coming back alive. These are some ideas I've been thinking about using, but you can use them if you want........................

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4 (1,090 Views)
0 Kudos