on 30-11-2011 01:37 AM
1. Nix, Ice Kuo, and Big Bertrand
I kinda feel like this one is a needed improvement
3. Changing the whole slot thing when you're loading groups of objects. Either have it so that the player can add new slots to load more groups of objects OR put some of the groups of characters together in the following groups:
It's annoying when you can't add a certrain enemy or character to the game, not because you ran out of space or didn't think about it, but because there's limited slots and some of the enemies/characters aren't grouped together logically.
on 30-11-2011 03:08 AM
yeah the character slots have caused problems for me. I don't see why they can't keep all items completly separate without slots. why use them at all? It would be great if Suckerpunch could fix that.
on 30-11-2011 08:32 PM
3 more things to add to the wish list
4. Being able to change the time of day during the level. This could serve narrative purposes and make the level seem more dynamic or something.
5. Make it so that, while playtesting, the editor can start the mission from a certain checkpoint. It takes away the tediousness of making a level by making it so that you don't have to play the entire level in order to test one part of it.
6. Floors. Floors that the player can actually walk on. My brother was going to make an arena in the sky level. The problem is that the player can't walk on it and the enemies can't walk on it.
on 30-11-2011 10:29 PM
In your suggestion 5 you mention a "Play from Checkpoint" option. This would be a big time saver in playtesting. Here is a little tirck I use that you may find useful.
When you place the Checkpoint it is usually triggered by a Volume or Monitor. If it's tiggered by a Volume, then just use the Play From Here option and run into the Volume to trigger the Checkpoint. If it's triggered by a Monitor, place a temporary Volume in the logic so you can use the the Play Form Here option. If the Checkpoint is set up correctly (meaning it's in the chain of logic that adds new objects for that part of the mission and disables things that are not needed) this will let you start the mission form any Checkpoint without starting from the beginning.
on 01-12-2011 06:16 PM
I want (and everyone else obviously)
1) Kuo,Nix,Chopper,Big Boat,Mortar,(Militia Shotgunner skin)=BEHOVED
2) [Behemoth (with the restriction of 1 per level),the Beast (the same)]=Ok, too hard obviously, i would not really mind.....
3)Infamous 1 Characters( All the Conduit types of Reapers,Dust Men,First Sons and generally everyone,it would be 10000000% awesome).SWAT team also.
4)Car Logic and Waypoints (too complicated to make them move).
5)Double the space provided.More slots OR better mix types (Militia,Ice Men,Characters,Corrupted mainly)=Too hard obviously, the campaign had the same restrictions, i do not think we can get more but we can always hope
6)Add some soundtracks.You missed the best Sucker Punch, better add them fast.Also,i want the ACTUAL storm wheather which you can drain.(Also, the one after we nuked Beast).I want to be able to change it in gameplay.***Make Cops able to shoot***
on 01-12-2011 09:05 PM
I agree with you. I want Behemoth and Beast in UGC. I want to see the Beast and Behemoth fight to see would would win.
Also another addition I would like is in the Object Modifier, to have an option to give Cole an Ionic orb, (I haven't really played I2 in awhile so I forgot the name of it) so, yeah, to give Cole one of those, and hook up the Object Modifier to Cole to receive one if he completes a task, or you know, some lazy UGC Mission Creator creates a level to give the player infinite Ionic orbs...
on 05-12-2011 01:37 PM
Karma Cutscene, Like those in final decision. Like Normal cutscene, but no speech bubbles, but R2 and L2 Karma choises, like:
Press R2 to make everyone your slave
Press L2 to free everyone.
For the latest news and updates on what is happening in the PlayStation community,
head over to our
Announcements & Events forum.
To post a message, you will need to Sign In to the Forums using your PLAYSTATION®Network Sign In ID and password.
If you do not yet have a PSN account, just click here to register.
Website ©2013 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe
All content, game titles, trade names and/or trade dress, trademarks, artwork and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyright material of their respective owners. All rights reserved. [more info]