09-05-2012 01:59 AM - edited 09-05-2012 02:05 AM
I am currently having two issues:
1. Is it even possible to create a Panel that contains a ListPanel?
2. What if I want to create a ListPanel that I configure to show various things using various controls from configuration files. Is this even possible?
3. Why is setting sections required, even if you choose false for showsections?
4. Does the item iteration always have to use a List, or can it also be something like System.Xml.XmlNodeList?
I think I can do it in theory, but in practice I'm running into a big brick wall. Perhaps partly because of 1?
on 09-05-2012 03:14 AM
So instead of sleeping I continued working on this and will seriously regret tomorrow. Anyway, here's answering the issues myself:
1. Yes, no problem. Just don't forget to do an AddChildLast or First ... *doh*
2. Yes, no problem.
3. The section definition seems critical. In order to handle dynamic numbers, I reset the section definition at runtime to one section with the length of my List. I have showsection = false.
4. I think it has to be a list. So what I did is create a list of XmlNodes instead, which seems to work just fine.
So I end the day with a win and a loss - I have the foundations for my dynamic listpanel, at the cost of some serious sleep loss.
on 10-05-2012 02:28 PM
Website ©2013 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe
All content, game titles, trade names and/or trade dress, trademarks, artwork and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyright material of their respective owners. All rights reserved. [more info]