24 Oct 2009
By Gilhael
Playstation Staff

Machinima

6 Replies 250 Views Created 24-10-2009
Well, i was wondering if anyone had in mind to do some comedy shows in uncharted, if you do, i'd gladly take a part in it! Just add me up and invite me when we r on!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7 (250 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Machinima

how do you make a comedy show?

what the heck is machinima?

any youtube vids? 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7 (214 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

em if anyone comes up with a idea i might join

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7 (208 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

ye if you make an idea and explain machinama to me, i WILL join
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7 (206 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Face Tracks
A Script By DiffoTheDragon

Details
Map - Village
Mode - Machinima

We start off with Drake looking into the camara lauging at a solider being shot. As Drake jumps down from the house we see people shooting at each other around him (Not Killing Him). Drake decides to kill everyone and then walks towards a wall. He hears a noise. The tank rushes in and he fights for his life. He hides behind a wall and then steps out thinking its gone. He laughs and then a tank runs over him.Soliders rush over at look at his body and then laugh. Chole (or Elena) from up top shots and R.P.G at the men and then kisses.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7 (195 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

DiffoTheDragon wrote:
Face Tracks

Details
Map - Village
Mode - Machinima

We start off with Drake looking into the camara lauging at a solider being shot. As Drake jumps down from the house we see people shooting at each other around him (Not Killing Him). Drake decides to kill everyone and then walks towards a wall. He hears a noise. The tank rushes in and he fights for his life. He hides behind a wall and then steps out thinking its gone. He laughs and then a tank runs over him.Soliders rush over at look at his body and then laugh. Chole (or Elena) from up top shots and R.P.G at the men and then kisses.

Im in

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7 (189 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

DiffoTheDragon wrote:
Face Tracks

Details
Map - Village
Mode - Machinima

Yeah, that would be a machinima, but if ya want a better preview of it, search arby n the chef on you tube, you'll love it!

Well, its nothing special, the idea, but im in, im sure we figure something out in the way!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7 (144 Views)
0 Kudos