Games

Uncharted

Uncharted

05 Dec 2011
By: DQ_Thunder

1 Posts

Need female voice actor for Uncharted 3 abridged series!

[ Edited ]
1 Reply 79 Views edited 05-12-2011

Hey guys, my names Ian and I recently started a re-dubbed version of Uncharted 3 called 'Drake's Misfortune' with my business partner. Here's the first episode (Warning: Contains VERY strong language!):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5-6tU-xSDg

We had a lot of fun doing this, but as we progressed we realised neither of us can fake a realistic female voice. Or a British accent for that matter.

That's why we're here, we're looking for a female voice actor to play Marlowe/Chloe/Elena. Your responsibilties will be as follows:

*Voice the above characters.

*Have your lines recorded and sent to us as soon as possible.

That's it! Although optionally:

*Become involved in the scriptwriting process. 

We're always looking for someone else to be involved in the creative process, so if you've got an awesome voice and a sense of humour, please let us know you're interested.

Of course, we need to impose some restrictions:

*Please have (or be able to fake reasonably well) a British accent.

*Please please PLEASE have a decent mike.

and above all:

*PLEASE have a sense of humour. No-one likes a workaholic!

That's it! Send me an PM or e-mail me at: ian_burke@hotmail.com if you want to get involved.

Thanks in advance!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 2 (79 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Re: Need female voice actor for Uncharted 3 abridged series!

Nice idea, maybe lose the swearing so you don't get age-gated on youtube, and turn the whole thing into a 'rifftrax' style parody/mickey taker. Good luck with it.

"They say... hope begins in the dark, but most just flail around in the blackness searching for their destiny. The darkness, for me, is where I shine."
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 2 (58 Views)
0 Kudos