Uncharted

01 May 2012
By: luksor01

4 Posts
Accepted Solution

Uncharted 3 Code

[ Edited ]
7 Replies 779 Views edited 01-05-2012

I buy uncharted3 colection and when i recemned code ps3 say applyng but  in game is nothing why?? (angry):Cry:

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (779 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Re: Uncharted 3 Code

Where did you buy the game and which country do you live in?

For instance, US game but buying the DLC because you live in the UK won't work. All DLC is region locked.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Recent observations conclude that in this day and age common sense is a super power!
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (770 Views)
0 Kudos

Iam from czech republic and i buy game in deutchland Is there any solution?

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (764 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Yeah. Sell the game and then use the money to buy the game that's for your region.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Recent observations conclude that in this day and age common sense is a super power!
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (720 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Your better off buying games locally, so you don't fall prey to compatibility problems and software limitations.

It's good to be a Fanboy; when there's a great product behind your reason for being one.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (703 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

yeh never buy games that have dlc like online passes from overbroad, you wont be able to redeem it on your account

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (662 Views)
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Which country i should buy  DLC ? and i must sell game and buy new when i need DLC :smileysad: ? please :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (656 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

[ Edited ]

well best thing you should do is to buy the game from your own country as stated, as for the DLC, assuming that your PSN account is in the EU Region, you need to buy it from the EU PSN Store and check your disc code (it should start with BLES or something similar), you can find this on the spine of your case or the disc itself

hopes this helps

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (634 Views)
0 Kudos