10 Dec 2011
By: Godz_Mercenary Member 1,681 Posts
Level 3
Accepted Solution

Why the Aiming so Bad in Single Player?

2 Replies 255 Views Created 10-12-2011

It's difficult to aim in a smooth fashion. I have got so annoyed so many times that I just decided to run into some enemies and use my fists. 

I hate to admit it but I'm finding it as frustrating as GTA4's aiming...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was at the alien Hot Point washing machine orgy.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3 (255 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 11

Re: Why the Aiming so Bad in Single Player?

There was an alternative aiming option added after patch 1.02 under options then camera settings after a lot of complaints.

I have been using the default settings i can't fathom out what the issue is with people complaining about it i have tried the new alternative aiming option and promptly switched back.

SneezeSneeze
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (251 Views)
Level 3

Re: Why the Aiming so Bad in Single Player?

[ Edited ]

Thanks mate. Didn't realise they added that. 

I can aim fine and stuff with it but it feels more fiddly than it should be to aim. It lacks any smoothness is all I can say to describe it. It feels like you have to make tiny micro adjustments just to get it to aim where you need. 

I don't know if they were going for a more realistic feel but they got something wrong. Even the game ArmA which is hyper realistic war simulator game wasn't as difficult as this game to aim.

edit: feels much better now I using the alternative aiming.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was at the alien Hot Point washing machine orgy.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3 (240 Views)
0 Kudos