Wretched_Hawk

• Beta Tester
94%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post

Win a photo of Nathan Drake signed by Nolan North!

[ Edited ]
102 Replies 2,371 Views edited 31-10-2012

drakpic101.jpg

So, I got my hands on another one fo those awesome photo's of Nathan Drake signed by Nolan North himself and I thought 'lets give it away as a prize!'

How do you enter?

Just post your PSN ID in this thread & a short sentence explaing why you should be picked as the winner - this can be any reason you want, Uncharted related or not - go wild!

How do you win?

The winner will be selected at random.

Just make sure you also post your PSN ID  with your answer as a reply in this thread to be included in the prize draw.

Deadline

7/11/2012 at 12.00 BST

Specific Rules for Win a photo of Nathan Drake signed by Nolan North Giveaway:

Spoiler

1. This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom and Ireland aged +15 years or over.

2. To participate, entrants will need a PlayStation®Network (“PSN”) account and a broadband internet connection. Registration for a PSN account is subject to acceptance of the PSN Terms of Service and User Agreement and PSN Privacy Policy.

3. This promotion is open for entries on 09/10/2012 at 19.00 BST and closes for entries on 7/11/2012 at 12.00 BST (“the Entry Period”).

4. To enter this promotion, entrants must complete the following steps during the Entry Period:

(i) go to the English language forum at http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/English-Forums/ct-p/55 (“the Forum”);

(ii) click on the “Win a photo of Nathan Drake signed by Nolan North!” thread (“the Competition Thread”);

(iii) sign into their PSN account, or if they don’t already have one, create a PSN account using their PlayStation®3 system or PlayStation®Portable and return to the forum and sign into their PSN account

(iv) post their PSN Online ID & 'reason why they should win' on the "Win a photo of Nathan Drake signed by Nolan North!" thread.

5. This promotion is limited to one entry per person.

6. All eligible entrants who have posted their PSN Online ID & 'reason why they should win' on the Win a photo of Nathan Drake signed by Nolan North! Competition thread during the Entry Period will be placed into a draw.

7. The draw will take place within 14 days of the closing date specified above and 1 winner will be selected at random.

8. The prize for the winner is a signed photo of Nathan Drake and its value is £0.00/€0.00.

9. The winnerwill be notified by email to the email address associated with their PSN account within 14 days of the date of the draw and must claim their prize within 4 weeks of this notification being sent. Prizes shall be dispatched by courier to the address specified by the winner when they claim their prize. The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to dispatch the prize within 30 days of the winner’s claim but does not accept responsibility for prizes that are dispatched later than this.

10. If the prize is found to be defective or damaged on delivery, the Promoter must be notified in writing within 7 days of the delivery date, otherwise the prize will be deemed to be accepted as delivered. This does not affect your statutory rights (if any).

11. The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, publish the winner’s PSN Online ID and country of residence on the Promoter’s website(s). The winner’s details (PSN Online ID and country of residence) will be made available on request to those enclosing a stamped SAE marked “Win Metal Gear Solid The HD Collection for PS Vita!” to the following address: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7LP within 6 weeks of the closing date specified above.

12. General Rules apply to this promotion. Please click here to view the General Rules.

13. The Promoter is: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street London W1F 7LP, United Kingdom.

<NOSCRIPT>

LABELS:
Flying High!
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
/16

Rtbeoh

75%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Rtbeoh
Accepted Solution

I LOVE Uncharted and would love to win the autograph. My PSN is Rtbeoh. Here's a few reasons why I should be the winner. Lets start off with Q-CON 2012 where I cosplayed as Nathan Drake. This is me with Batman.drake2.jpg

I even cut off my hair for the role :) This is before the convention when I bought my Vita day 1 with Uncharted Golden Abyss before school

vitalaunch.jpg

Lastly the autograph would go great alongside my Uncharted 3 Collector's Edition statue.

drakestatue.jpg

Thanks Playstation!

-Rtbeoh

Re: Win a photo of Nathan Drake signed by Nolan North!

[ Edited ]
Beta Tester
/16

MissSouthampton

• Beta Tester
95%
09 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MissSouthampton
Accepted Solution
Because he also voices Desmond in Assassins Creed series (along with a trillion other characters) and this makes me want it even more :D

/16

AbdouSlim

66%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
AbdouSlim
Accepted Solution
AbdouSlim everythink or no think

Re : Win a photo of Nathan Drake signed by Nolan North!

/16

InSight_2k

90%
08 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
InSight_2k
Accepted Solution
PSN: InSight_2k

Reason: I love Uncharted franchise, but unfortunately I don't have U3, so I the photo would be very cool on my wall. :)

GIF
Best Action Player
/16

goodgoa

• Best Action Player
92%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
goodgoa
Accepted Solution
Jeez that Rtbeoh post is pretty persuasive I'm even tempted to send him the one I won :P.

/16

CEK111

94%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
CEK111
Accepted Solution
PSN CEK111

Reason - Huge Nolan North fan, would look great beside my Explorers Edition, and will make someone in mind very Happy this Christmas!

There must be a beginning of any great matter, but the continuing unto the end until it be thoroughly finished yields the true glory.
/16

Kingharris

91%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Kingharris
Accepted Solution

It's the best PS3 series ever. Period. Like super period.

PSN: Kingharris

/16

CrashPSN

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
CrashPSN
Accepted Solution
CrashPSN

Reason: Because I would like to own it.

Crash

Playing: Battlefield 3

WMGamers.com
Beta Tester
/16

Agamer2006

• Beta Tester
98%
07 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Agamer2006
Accepted Solution
Agamer2006

Reason: Ive been mocked for not having a single uncharted platinum and I need something to say that I dont need an uncharted platinum......just a singed picture of nathan drake

/16

Dermado

75%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Dermado
Accepted Solution

I dont already have his autograph? And he seems like a pretty cool guy, shame he always get stuck doing "the Noland North voice" when he can do so many =/.Also, it would go well with the 3 plats I got from the series (marathon week :X)("thats more than a short sentance", 

Wait, ive got it, I clearly dont know how to spell "Nolan", Ill need some hand written reminder :X?

if I take the fullstops out and make them commas would it still count ;)? )-Dermado

[ Edited ]
/16

dark_angel69

84%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
dark_angel69
Accepted Solution

I'm a massive Uncharted fan. Many others would be also like but just thought i'd say it. Would love to have anything that has the name Uncharted and a picture of any of the characters. Hope uncharted 4 comes out soon enough cos i'm dying for it!

PSN - dark_angel69

/16

jessser

92%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
jessser
Accepted Solution
Jessser

Reason: That'd look awesome on my wall :D

Photobucket
/16

ItsActuallyAdam

96%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
ItsActuallyAdam
Accepted Solution

Why should i win? well this one time i was on the cost of england, wales to be exact and if you havn't been there's a lot of rocks there, some hills, cliffs, even mountains. People love to climb them, many a tourist has tried and failed. But not me. Thanks to Nathan Drake i am now an expect in free climbing and can scale any obsticle in my path. 

i fell once and really hurt my foot. i had to take tablets for the pain. 

ItsActuallyAdam

/16

Ants_Pai

88%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Ants_Pai
Accepted Solution

I would love to win this because I LOVE Uncharted, platinums in all three PS3 games and on my way to the 4th on my Vita. I know it's unlikely but I might as well try. I can't think of anything better than me simply loving the series just going to get myself in, in like Flynn ;)

Beta Tester
/16

Wretched_Hawk

• Beta Tester
94%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Wretched_Hawk
Accepted Solution

Thanks again for all the entries everyone!

This competition is now closed, a winner will be chosen and contacted over the next few days!

In the meantime you can still enter our other contests and win neat stuff at the links below!

The Caption Contest

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/Action-Adventure-General/Action-amp-Adventure-Caption-Competi...

Guess Who?

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/Metal-Gear-Solid/Guess-Who/m-p/17435462/highlight/true#M17140...

GTA: Chop Shop

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/Grand-Theft-Auto/GTA-Chop-Shop/m-p/17422072/highlight/true#M5...

Thanks again! :catvery-happy:

0 Kudos

Flying High!
Beta Tester
/16

Wretched_Hawk

• Beta Tester
94%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Wretched_Hawk
Accepted Solution

Hi everyone!

A winner has been picked at random and that winner is...

*drum roll*

DanEdwKni

Congratulations! I will be in contact!

Flying High!
Beta Tester
/16

TalllPaul

• Beta Tester
97%
11 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
TalllPaul
Accepted Solution
Congrats :D

Beta Tester
/16

MissSouthampton

• Beta Tester
95%
09 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MissSouthampton
Accepted Solution
^^ Um... No.

/16

lovelioness

52%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
lovelioness
Accepted Solution

I.D. lovelioness

Reason: Because he is the sexiest, hottest character I ever seen in a game :D I wouldnt mind a picture I can drool over. Oops I've gone over the top lol!

0 Kudos

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel