Level 3

Re: Worst online game I've ever come across

Uncharted 2 is brilliant online. But it can't touch MW2. I even find MW1 to be more to my liking online. But I am a shooter purist and don't really like 3rd person games. Uncharted however plays very well even though I don't like the damage model (even on crushing). It takes too many hits to kill someone.

But apart from MW it is one of the best online games we have on the Playstation 3.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 51 of 55 (527 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Mr_Gallows wrote:

Uncharted 2 is brilliant online. But it can't touch MW2.

How'd you know? MW2 is not even released yet .... To be honest i always hated the connection in MW, the moment one person had a bad connection he/she dragged the rest down with them ..

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 52 of 55 (523 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Still not getting any lag at all. I can't see how some are having problems and others aren't. Very strange, unless it has something to do with connecting with the US on matches.

But then I have no problems on any games apart from BF 1943 (disconnects after 24 mins) and COD WAW (doesn't even connect to friends).

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 53 of 55 (522 Views)
0 Kudos

While the online works for me, It's generally laggy. It also takes a reasonably long time to join a game and whenever I send a party invite to my friend or he sends one to me it says unable to connect. I'm hoping this gets fixed asap as I have enjoyed playing online so far and it would be great to actually play it with friends.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 54 of 55 (515 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

[ Edited ]

I know this post is a year old now but I honestly don't know what anyone is talking about. It's never laggy for me unless the game host has a bad connection. I find a game almost instantly everytime. It has crashed on me a few times but that is down to my PS3 needing resetting. Occasionally it will take a few times to actually log into multiplayer but and pops up with "syncing error" or something but after a few tries it logs me on which I think is down to multiple logins on the server at the same time. All the problems I've had are by other people's connection or my PS3. As for the amount of people playing being between "12,000 and 15,000" is absurd. There are about 70,000 on average a day which is on par with modern warfare. And there is a global leaderboard aswell which compares money and kills and wins and such.

This might be outdated and it might be because they released a patch or something but I had no problems that I could blame on the game.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 55 of 55 (312 Views)
0 Kudos