Ajent_PSN

60%
02 Rank
Progress

Problems? Is a patch coming?

11 Replies 704 Views Created 09-03-2012
09 Mar 2012
By Ajent_PSN
I've not been able to upload a leader board score all day. A friend and my brother are having the same problem. When you go to the Leaderboard tab it just shows my score at the bottom and states that it is 'pending'. Also, some of the trophies haven't been unlocking, eg. the trophy for killing two enemies with one bullet.

I'm just wondering if anyone else is having similar problems and if anyone knows of a patch that is coming, or a solution?
0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

MadforitUK

• Beta Tester
98%
04 Rank
Progress
MadforitUK
Accepted Solution
When you installed unit 13 did it not say there was a patch already?

If not on the games live page do you have an orange arrow. click that.

I have gotten 2 trophies for killing 2 people with 1 bullet and 1 grenade, so they are working.
0 Kudos

Re: Problems? Is a patch coming?

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16
21%
02 Rank
Progress
ed-said-you-dead
Accepted Solution

Finally Unit13 finished downloading. I played a couple of levels then it crashed so I closed it and restarted it only for my PSV to show the Unit 13 icon where the live page should have been and no way to start the game.
I powered off my PSV and restarted or should I say tried to restart! Because after ten minutes I still had the rotating loading icon on a black screen So I held down the power button again to be greeted with this menu.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Spirit0fLight

90%
05 Rank
Progress
Spirit0fLight
Accepted Solution

ed-said-you-dead wrote:

Finally Unit13 finished downloading. I played a couple of levels then it crashed so I closed it and restarted it only for my PSV to show the Unit 13 icon where the live page should have been and no way to start the game.
I powered off my PSV and restarted or should I say tried to restart! Because after ten minutes I still had the rotating loading icon on a black screen So I held down the power button again to be greeted with this menu.

Yeah this happens when you hold the power button for 30 seconds. Always

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

HIMAN_M

38%
02 Rank
Progress
HIMAN_M
Accepted Solution

Y are the scores not getting updated??? it is bug in the game???? i have been playing from 2 days and still all my scores are pending ...... Heard most of them are facing same issue..... any of you were able to slove this????

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Ajent_PSN

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Ajent_PSN
Accepted Solution
I played a little more last night and suddenly the trophies started to work, I got about 4 trophies for various things. The Leaderboard scores are still showing as 'pending' though. It's really annoying as it effectively removes multiplayer aspect of the game (plus my daily challenge score is higher than my brothers, but until the scores upload onto the Leaderboard I can't get the trophy for beating a fried!)
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Benlord41

58%
02 Rank
Progress
Benlord41
Accepted Solution

I had numerous crashes with the demo, sound dropouts forcing a reset but the retail (card not digital) has been fine, not one problem.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

chrisfogg12

• Beta Tester
88%
04 Rank
Progress
chrisfogg12
Accepted Solution
I've got the card version of the game have only played a few levels, didn't have any problems apart from the leader board like everyone else it just says pending
0 Kudos

http://twitter.com/foggyc_uk

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Ajent_PSN

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Ajent_PSN
Accepted Solution
Well, I've been playing it all weekend and the leader board problem still persists. It will upload my score onto regional leaderboards, but not onto friends, near or global. I'm only really bothered about the friends leaderboard, as it is my friends who I will want to be competing against (so I can brag about beating them when I see them). All the other issues seemed to have fixed themselves (trophies, eyc.). However, from some of the other posts here, it would appear that the leaderboard problems are affecting board retail card and downloaded copies of the game. @Madforit - yeah, I downloaded that update when I got the game. I was assuming that due to the other issues an additional patch/ update may be required (unless the problem can be resolved purely on the server end).
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Ajent_PSN

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Ajent_PSN
Accepted Solution
OK. Just loaded up Unit 13 and my leaderboard score for yesterday's daily challenge has posted on all leaderboards. The 'Overall Career' scores still pending and individual missions scores are still pending across all boards. It looks like the problem is slowly getting sorted out by Zipper though... Fingers crossed that by the end of the day it'll all be working properly.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

RUNJDMC

26%
02 Rank
Progress
RUNJDMC
Accepted Solution
Have you had problems going online after the update!!!!!!??????Coz with or without it i cant play u13 throughvmy psn acc HELP!!!!!!!!!
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

TINTINTB303

85%
06 Rank
Progress
TINTINTB303
Accepted Solution

RUNJDMC wrote:
Have you had problems going online after the update!!!!!!??????Coz with or without it i cant play u13 throughvmy psn acc HELP!!!!!!!!!

Since Zipper Interactive (the devs of Unit 13) have closed their doors then the prospect of ANY patch for this game is very unlikely.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news :smileysad:

0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel