Level 5

Playstation Staff

Re: ZIPPER **PLEASE READ**

[ Edited ]

RotorHed wrote:
Looks like not a rumour anymore :

http://twitter.com/#!/jimreilly/statuses/185851534234484736

This guy is a game website "journalist" so take it with a pinch of salt.

Wonder what this means for patches to U13 - presumably any possible DLC is already dead now.

Rotor.

Confirmed: Sony Closes Zipper Interactive The dev behind SOCOM, MAG and Unit 13 has been shuttered.

Full article here courtesy of IGN

" Today, Sony released a statement to IGN confirming Zipper Interactive has indeed been shuttered. The statement reads as follows:

"Sony Computer Entertainment can confirm the closure of Zipper Interactive, a Seattle-based internal game development studio that has been part of the global development operation of Sony Computer Entertainment Worldwide Studios (SCE WWS). The closure is a result of a normal cycle of resource re-alignment within SCE WWS. Zipper has complete all work associated with its most recent project, Unit 13 for PlayStation Vita. Zipper titles MAG, SOCOM 4 and Unit 13 will continue to be supported, including the new Daily Challenges in Unit 13." ."

Zipper Interactive's website is still up, but for how long. BigBig studio's website already has "account has been suspended" so I wonder how long until they pull the plug on Zipper's website?

Playstation Revamped

Jesus Teabagged Me
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14 (280 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

:Shame:

hope the team can find something else, never nice to go trhough that.

maybe Unit 13 can be picked up by someone else, really want another game.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14 (268 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

hi guys can any one knows how to solved my problem...i got unit 13 i used the network pass but nothings happen when  go online..when i check the service list  i found 3 of the same UNIT13 Pass icons but 2 are "broken" grey icons. All three are downloaded at the same time and all three says "Unit 13  Network Pass Service Entitlement".pls help

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14 (227 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

RotorHed wrote:
Looks like not a rumour anymore :

http://twitter.com/#!/jimreilly/statuses/185851534234484736

This guy is a game website "journalist" so take it with a pinch of salt.

Wonder what this means for patches to U13 - presumably any possible DLC is already dead now.

Rotor.

Hate to break it to you . There was never DLC planned for U13 .

The only thing yowas getting was and is daily challenges . 

U13 isn't a DLC type of game , it's all about xp & beating your friends scores cleanly .

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14 (224 Views)
0 Kudos