13 Jun 2012
Playstation Staff

Brink co-op players wanted !

5 Replies 233 Views Created 13-06-2012

i acquired this game really cheap but online seems a bit dead and even worse since i'm not a pvp (versus) mode player so if you're into co-op and seek just fun and not grief from versus then add my psn: trogdorbear.

** i dont accept empty/blank requests, make sure you make a mention about this game or such.

*** its just for co-op(also challenges) not versus mode.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6 (233 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

Re: Brink co-op players wanted !

Sorry to hijack your thread, but the replies seem thin :smileyhappy:

Talking of Brink, wasn't there an event scheduled for June...? Did I miss it? I knew I would :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6 (223 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

nah, the Brink event hasnt happened yet, theres still time to jump in:

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/War-Shoot-Em-Ups-General/The-Wednesday-Event-Brink-27-6-12/m-...

:smileyhappy:

KillzoneAM!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6 (220 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

There's a Wednesday event featuring Brink next week i think , might be useful to stick your name down and join in , should turn out to be a good night.

Aren't coop and versus essentially the same thing?? Only difference being the AI ( useless bams that they are ) , might be more enjoyable if you go on a team with actual people in it.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6 (208 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

jontonathon wrote:

Aren't coop and versus essentially the same thing?? Only difference being the AI ( useless bams that they are ) , might be more enjoyable if you go on a team with actual people in it.

Yep - pretty much. I found the AI is excellent at defending because it tends to focus solely on that, but is rubbish at attacking because it tries to do too many things so you end up with small groups getting slaughtered all over the shop.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6 (201 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Yeah mate a good example is container city , you can tell who is AI and who is human just by looking at them , the AI hold back and wait to defend an objective while the human members go for the spawn trap route.  :smileysad:

Can be frustrating when that happens especially if you're saddled with just AI.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6 (199 Views)
0 Kudos