18 May 2012
Beta Tester
Playstation Staff

Far Cry 3 beta signup

[ Edited ]
7 Replies 924 Views edited 18-05-2012

You can sign up on the Facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/farcry

There'll also be other ways of getting in the beta later on if you don't use Facebook.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8 (924 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Re: Far Cry 3 beta signup

Signed up. Thanks for the link.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8 (912 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Nice on JTL.

Did I miss something? I could only see a 'chance to win' for the beta or is everyone a winner?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8 (900 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

fski wrote:

Nice on JTL.

Did I miss something? I could only see a 'chance to win' for the beta or is everyone a winner?

I assume it's like any other beta you sign up for, in that people are just picked at random.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8 (879 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I signed up for this as soon as it appeared but then was informed it was only open to US residents and I was pretty gutted, it says it pretty clearly in the terms & conditions which I totally overlooked (as most would).

Hopefully we'll get more ways to enter in the EU. 

"2. ELIGIBILITY: This Competition is open to legal U.S. residents (excluding residents of
Rhode Island and residents of Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam and other United
States territories), as well as legal residents of Canada (excluding Quebec) who are
Eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry."

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news!

====

Visit Total Games Realm - an independent gaming community developed by gamers, for gamers. Everyone is welcome!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8 (718 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 11

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

It will turn up on PS+ for betas in EU. Now that Ubisoft Xbox 360 only beta testing days are over...

Yep face book has no Address details so has no way of filtering users that sign up beyond IP address filters but they wont do that as that lowers the HIT count.    

SCEE PS3/PS4 Beta Tester. Paid for NowTV subscription user from 03/2013 to 02/2014. VM cable user, SKY+HD User, Game Capture HD II Owner.
Mobile 14 inch Screen Android kit kat 4.43 user. Pre ordered Kindle Fire TV
Don't Need DLNA with a HTML5 browser in PS4...
Click for Plex.tv Beta video running on PS4 browser.. Enable the 1080p mode
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8 (664 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 11

Playstation Staff

GraphiteGB wrote:

It will turn up on PS+ for betas in EU. Now that Ubisoft Xbox 360 only beta testing days are over...

Yep face book has no Address details so has no way of filtering users that sign up beyond IP address filters but they wont do that as that lowers the HIT count.    

It'll probably get dished out to UPlay accounts like the Ghost Recon beta's were. So as long as you have played previous Ubisoft titles you're in with a chance.

SneezeSneeze
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8 (656 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

Signed up whether it'll work or not :3
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8 (652 Views)