Level 3

Re: Grand Theft Auto 5: A PS3 Exclusive? + Resi 5 Boss Fight Footage

If GTA 5 was exclusive, I'd poo pure golden nuggets for a week.

if Microsoft can do it, Sony should follow suit, Pay R* North ridiculous amounts of money to make exclusive.

A game like GTA will then shift so many PS3s.

But I agree with the whole storage issue, I was disappointed with GTA IV.  The graphics were poor, the actual map, I think was small.

GTA San Andreas was a huge map with secrets to boot.

I've always said, if they can take GTA III and make San Andreas.

They need to take GTA IV and make IV San Andreas with the same ratio.  The game would be insane.

And only blu-ray would have the storage capacity to run it, they just need to tweak the graphics for PS3 opposed to Xbox.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 31 (910 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

The 360's small disk space is holding back the PS3.

I really hope GTA V is a PS3-exclusive because Rockstar owes its success to the Playstation 2. Microsoft just write a big $50 Million check for Exclusiveness and they are killing the market.

DO THE RIGHT THING ROCKSTAR

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 31 (909 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

If its PS3 Exclusive then the graphics could be better I mean I had no problems with the graphics in GTA IV. I want more vehicles but I then want all of those vehicles available online. Don't know if anyone else has noticed but on the PSP versions of the game and now GTA IV on multilayer a lot of cars disappear especially police vehicles which make the wanted stars harder. The variety of vehicles that spawn during single player is brilliant compared to multilayer where its all crap. Single player you get a mixture in a row. Multilayer you get like 5-6 cavalcades lined up.

A large map would also be possible with planes and a lot more helicopters. 

More character physics could be introduced and more enterable buildings. We can't all deny one of our goals for GTA in the future was to have all buildings enterable. Now GTA IV was a big step towards that. 

If GTA V is multiplatform (xbox 360) then either none of these will happen or some will be scarified for the other. 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 31 (884 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

chalky83 wrote:

Miketingz wrote:
Either way I can't wait for a new GTA :smileyhappy:

you still have The Lost & Damned to complete! :smileywink:

yes sir :smileysad::smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 31 (878 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

i read somewere i forgot mybe that site u gave in the OP llol but the game rockstar said it was exclusive is the next midnight club and its confirmed so it cant be gta5 and remmeber it made allot of money its not going to stop being multiplatform
'We're not tools of the government or anyone else! Fighting was the only thing... the only thing I was good at, but... At least I always fought for what I believed in...'
Gray Fox / Frank Jaeger
'Find something to believe in. And find it for yourself. And when you do, pass it on to the future.'
SolidSnake
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 25 of 31 (871 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

look up L.A Noire  its a ps3 exclusive game being made together by rockstar and scea imagine  gta4 but in the 1970's  but your a detective  and  a sepia tint to it  loooks quite good
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 26 of 31 (867 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

I'd be surprised if gta v, is a ps3 exclusive, even if it is a 'pain in the but' with so little space to use.  But think of it in this way, what would rockstar prefer no pain in the but or pain in the but and double the number in sales, therefore double the profit and if they had anything like the lost and damned which was not exlcusive to one console they'd have double the number of sales of that too.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 27 of 31 (846 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

hypedupmonkey wrote:

If GTA 5 was exclusive, I'd poo pure golden nuggets for a week.

if Microsoft can do it, Sony should follow suit, Pay R* North ridiculous amounts of money to make exclusive.

A game like GTA will then shift so many PS3s.

But I agree with the whole storage issue, I was disappointed with GTA IV.  The graphics were poor, the actual map, I think was small.

GTA San Andreas was a huge map with secrets to boot.

I've always said, if they can take GTA III and make San Andreas.

They need to take GTA IV and make IV San Andreas with the same ratio.  The game would be insane.

And only blu-ray would have the storage capacity to run it, they just need to tweak the graphics for PS3 opposed to Xbox.

Ouch :smileysurprised: bet that would hurt!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 28 of 31 (834 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

I doubt Rockstar would gimp their profits by making the next GTA a PS3 exclusive.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 29 of 31 (778 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

it wont happen, but if it did it would rock, just imagine killzone 2's graphics in a gta game, that would rooooooooooockkkkkkkkk
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sig courtesy of ninjaowen
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 30 of 31 (750 Views)
0 Kudos