Level 9

Re: Who Has Picked Up HomeFront ?

I was but cancelled it about 2 weeks ago. With Killzone 3 being such a let down It hit home how much I've done FPS to the death and need a break.

The Gamecentrals 5/10 score made me lol and think I'm glad I didn't buy it :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 391 of 773 (470 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Re: homefront crash/

will see if they release a patch to sort out this mess in the next week, if not, il check on crysis 2 reviews and trade it in for that.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 392 of 773 (1,183 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

i wouldnt trade it tbh as shops will offer you pennies on a trade since the battle code is used.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 393 of 773 (1,170 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

GrandTheftAli wrote:
will see if they release a patch to sort out this mess in the next week, if not, il check on crysis 2 reviews and trade it in for that.

Although i rarely ...infact never ad any freezes online - currently rank 25 :smileyvery-happy:

ive been watching homefrontgame twitter page for info

andddd

@DaatCrazyGuy Hope to have an update early this week.

seems they are working on a new update sooo hopefully next week everyone who has problems wont anymore - but like i said i havnt had any problems with the game :/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Original account - iWiLLsaVeU, forgot my password to it :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 394 of 773 (1,165 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

I was preaching the same , "never have problems" , until tonight ... 4 times in a row is crashed on me and always when i was doing good :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 395 of 773 (1,151 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

had the smae thing everytime it froze like 9 times both multiplayer and single player it also nearly broke my ps3 had to turn it off and on 5 rtimes before the ps3 original loading screeen would turn on and the controller connecting.

ive gave up on the modern games now to buggy and terrible like the developers need to get there heads outta there *****' or start paying us to pplay there cra ppy games seriously its annoying to pay full price for either half a game (e.g dragons age 2, dragon age) or a major buggy game (e.g fallout new vegas, test drive unlimited 2, homefront) dont get me wrong homefront is an awesome online game i loved it but the bugs ruined it for me.

sorry for big rant just really hating the developers now because there to stupid to even build a game that can actually work without needing a patch.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 396 of 773 (1,125 Views)
0 Kudos

BTW cheers to everyone who signed up for the Wednesday event.

I'm gonna move conversation to this thread now:

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/War-Shoot-Em-Ups-General/The-Wednesday-Event-Homefront-23-3/m...

As well as copying and pasting my announcement for it into there. It will be updated every week.
yaster's Streambadge
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 397 of 773 (1,072 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

glad i got it on xbox now.does this now mean when xbox get an exclusive on a game now it has to be poor on the ps3 version? i would rather have it on ps3 as i have more friends on there.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 398 of 773 (1,059 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Homefront & Turtle Beach PX21 headset - Mic issue?

I've noticed that with Homefront, I have to have the mic placed almost so that it is touching my lips for the mic to be picked up by the game (mic icon lighting up to show I'm talking). I thought it was a fault with my headset but tried Battlefield Bad Company 2 as a test and the headset worked fine as usual. It's as though Homefront is messing with the PX21's sensitivity and reducing it drastically. I have just read a message on the official HF forum stating that they are having the same problem. Is anyone else having this issue?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 399 of 773 (640 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Re: Who Has Picked Up HomeFront ?

I have experienced the game crashing aswell but when it does work I just end up watching the screen saying "waiting for 5 more player(s)."

Its been 10mins now, it not froze because I can go into the menus look at my setup ect.

This looks to me that this is a rush job, the part where you see the resistence's camp in campain with the swings ect, look at certain parts and it's pixelated.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 400 of 773 (404 Views)
0 Kudos