12 May 2012
Playstation Staff

Not much on sniper v2

4 Replies 159 Views Created 12-05-2012
The game has been out 2 or 3 weeks but there isn't much about it. Not many reviews from sites such as ign. I was thinking about getting this game the demo was ok but was the final game any good?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5 (159 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Re: Not much on sniper v2

I had a quick blast last night, can't really judge it on one and a bit levels but it seemed like a decent enough game, the kill cams are obviously great fun.

Flying High!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5 (149 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

Here are some reviews both user and not: http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/sniper-elite-v2
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5 (147 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

KIERONOO The game has been out in the Eu only from 8 days, and apparently it was the Uk top seller this week (strangely few or none mentioned it); anyway I have finished and I love it: one of the most enjoyable game of the year so far for me.
There's demo on the PS Store so give it a try ("Sniper Elite" difficulty is the way to play this game); also you pretty much can buy it new for less than £30 so I think it's absolutely worth of consideration.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5 (137 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Have to agree, just got this game and can hardly put it down to play Max Payne 3. People have complained about some animation in your character not being solid, but when you aim down the scope it becomes an incredible game with very few shortfalls.

At under £30 it is almost a sure fire purchase for content to price ratio.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5 (60 Views)
0 Kudos