on 05-07-2010 11:27 PM
XBox Live Marketplace wrote:Become the ultimate weapon and wage war in four new maps – engage in multiplayer combat in HAVOC and FORTRESS or fend off waves of Autobots in DISTRICT, and Decepticons in FORSAKEN, two new Escalation mode maps. Also gain access to 5 characters and their chassis for use in Escalation mode and Multiplayer character creation; SCATTERSHOT™, ONSLAUGHT™, DEMOLISHOR™, SHOCKWAVE™ and JAZZ™ are ready for battle. Fight to the end in the war that started it all! There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.
on 06-07-2010 01:17 AM
Everyone get on this! its going to bigger than metroplex(as quoted by furysevensix lol)
on 17-07-2010 02:35 PM
So after playing Red Dead I started this up.
Frankly Im dissapointed its imo an average game.
I was expecting more as this was the studio
that made Darkwatch my favourite FPS of the
on 18-07-2010 04:48 AM
on 18-07-2010 05:51 AM
Really? I havnt had any trouble getting into a match in either Escalation or Competitive. I had a little bit of lag last night but i realised this morning that id left a download running on my PC and another on my laptop I saw someone last night that was a minimum of lvl 24 in all classes, thats gonna take a while for me to do
30-07-2010 07:14 AM - edited 30-07-2010 07:17 AM
Ive been going through the single player campaign, trying to pick up those extra trophies, had no problems with the decepticon ones but when i got to the "Paging Rachet" trophy (revive 5 autobots in Defend Iacon) It wasnt working, i played through the level 3 times today and every time i revived 5 autobots, still no trophy! I thought id play through one last time and what would you know, i found a 6th autobot to revive, as soon as i had revived him i got the trophy....................*****?!? Did i find one that the game doesnt recognise?
* SPOILER ALERT*
Here are the ones i found and a general description to the best of my memory of where they are:
1) The first one is hard to miss, right after the Decepticon Warship crashes in front of you a group of Autobots is bombed by some Decepticon Aircraft.
2) After the part where you see the Autobots get killed by the Dark Energon machine, Jetfire contacts you to tell you there are some enemy jets on the way, once outside head right, there is a lone autobot fighting an enemy jet.
3) At the top of the ramps where you have to destroy waves of enemy jets, you have to destroy a Decepticon Warship, DONT get on the turret, when the warship appears look for a green Autobot hanging around the bottom turret.
4) In the Chasm where you first encounter the snipers there should be an Autobot down in the middle of the open area.
5) When you are fighting the second Dark Energon machine, there is an Autobot on the right hand side (opposite the door you use to exit the area.
6) When jumping across the 2nd lot of Turbines (the one with 2 rotating platforms) once on the second platform an Autobot will get shot on the right hand side.
The last one was hard to get to in time but i figured out if you jump from the first turbine to the stationary platform on the right, then onto the second turbine, it gives you a few extra seconds. Then to actually make it across to the Autobot you need to transform to vehicle mode and use the boosters to make the jump.
on 07-02-2011 12:57 AM
Register for your place in our next competition.
Register for Music Unlimited NOW!
Congratulations to Keybladehunter94 for taking out our inaugural Forum All Stars Competition.
These new guides are now available on You Tube.
Learn how to get through an Apocalypse with this upcoming title that is sure to test your survival instinct.
Looking for your local PlayStation Community?
Website ©2013 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe