Level 5

Playstation Staff

Re: Warhammer 40`000 Space Marine

[ Edited ]

Yaster wrote:

teh-gamer wrote:

InfiniteStates wrote:

Shame Gears of Wars isn't on PS3, and you're posting on a Sony forum :xRolleyes:

Reposting because the magical faries stole my post.:Peace:

It is a shame that Gears of War isn't on the PS3 and its a shame that Uncharted isn't on the 360, but whatever me posting about Gears of War has to do with this being a sony forum I fail to see any logic there, because if your logic is that because this is a sony forum we shouldn't talk about non sony subjects then why is this thread even here as it isn't a sony product also this is the War and Shoot Em Up section and last time I looked Gears of War pretty much covers that area too.  :xRolleyes:

That wasn't what you posted.

Besides, if you check the WASEU FAQ (stuck near the top of this forum):

What about that Halo then eh?

Halo’s not a bad game actually.  But this is a PlayStation community and games on our hardware is where it’s at!  There is however a place on these forums where 360 owning gamers can go to chat, arrange online gaming sessions and talk about the latest games for Microsoft’s system, you can find it in our general community lounge here.

We are both aware that wasn't what I posted at all but unfortunatley when those magical faries get hold of posts they don't come back. :Wink:

I reposted the main part of my message and left out the end because I didn't want the magical faries to steal it again, thank you for telling me that we have a section where we can talk about 360 games I shall bear that in mind next time I want to talk exclusively about 360 games, but this thread is about Warhammer 40K and all I was saying is that if I was looking for a third person fix I would play Gears over Warhammer that is a matter of prefrence only,  if I didn't have the luxury of owning most consoles and only owned a PS3 then I would probably play Warhammer as my thrid person fix until obviously the best third person shooter comes out November.:Thumbs:

@Infinitestates: Thank you for noticying my signature it has been there for sometime guess you just never noiticed it before, and no its not about rep at all its about letting people know that I speak my mind and that it is something that is unique, different and sometimes contorlversial but I am me I don't pretend to be something I am not.

Teh gamer is doing a 24 hour game a thon for Shrewsbury and Telford hospital please give what you can here https://www.justgiving.com/Ifor-Edwards1
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 41 of 152 (152 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

after playin warhammer 40k on the onlive service.do i get it from onlive or go for the ps3 version.:Confused:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 42 of 152 (142 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

deltaman-3 wrote:

after playin warhammer 40k on the onlive service.do i get it from onlive or go for the ps3 version.:Confused:

Its cheaper on OnLive but be warned you cannot play games offline and you are streaming which may or maynot effect you by your ISP "traffic managing" you.

Teh gamer is doing a 24 hour game a thon for Shrewsbury and Telford hospital please give what you can here https://www.justgiving.com/Ifor-Edwards1
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 43 of 152 (134 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Still in two minds about this game even though i've eventually made it to level 20.....

Not that keen on the "Grudge Kill" in the armour challenge kill the same player 5 times in a game!!!!!

That means your actively targeting a player........

The Devastators have no real close protection!!!!!

Ok they have the "Stomp" but they need a combat knife or something ......

I think i'd like to see numbers on the sliders in the challenges as well as the coloured segments so i'm not estimating how many more i've got to kill or how many kill streaks I need...

But apart from that i've had a good evenings gaming,,,,,,:Thumbs:

men of the imperium do you want to live for ever!!!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 44 of 152 (124 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

Glad it's growing on you :smileyhappy:

The grudge kill is annoying if you are actively going for it. The best bet is to just focus on owning and it will come - especially in games that aren't so full. Or games with one idiot that keeps returning to one camping spot...

Devastators are pretty handy in close quarters if you handle them right... Heavy bolter is a no-brainer. Just deploy and hose. The assault will die before you if you can hit them on approach. But for all other devs (or a slow deploying HB) there's stomp, which can work (especially if perked), but is unreliable. There is also the perk that does a blast when your armour cracks - that is very effective: it removes their armour and some health. But your best defence is your pistol (it's incredible how many people don't realise you have one lol). Up on the d-pad. The pistol is lethal, especially to the head and especially after a heavy stomp, kick or armour blast. I love running around with pistol and Lascannon on Hab-Centre.

+1 on the challenge sliders though. The bars are cut into 10 chunks but they don't represent 10%. It would definitely be great to see hard numbers.

Hope to see you in the field :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 45 of 152 (115 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

hahaha rad didnt know bout the pistol. cheers
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 46 of 152 (112 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Yup, one of  my favourite weapons at the moment , the pistol. It needs a bit getting used to against players but when you get the hang of it it's awesome.

I'm a bit annoyed that the sliders don't show the numbers but i just keep playing with the one weapon until i have it complete. Only reason i switched recently is because of the play as 3 classes 10 times trophy, figured i get those in early and no longer have to focus on those silly trophies :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 47 of 152 (110 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

im finding the camera gets annoying when u trying to melee.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 48 of 152 (93 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

skywarp00 ha scritto:
im finding the camera gets annoying when u trying to melee.

Keep trying mate! First times I tried to get in close combat it was a real pain in the ass, but once you get the hang of it most of the times your opponent will not have time enough to evade and 'get off screen' before you blast him :Thumbs:

And even if he does you'll probably know where he is anyway :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 49 of 152 (85 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

I hate the Melee Monsters!!

Jet pack jumping toads :Shame:

Fell prey to one of them again &  again over about 3 games grrrrrrr..

Finally got his measure :Thumbs:

He came in close & I knew I was a gonna  so with the last bit of health left I dropped both grenades :Wink: & took him with me after i'd died lol......

He tried it again a min or so later &  I did the same again dropped the grenades just as I was dieing lol ..

Funny though for the rest of the game he did'nt attack me :Confused:

How annoyed must of they been to realise it was a planned move & they victory was quite hollow as there'd died as well.....

men of the imperium do you want to live for ever!!!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 50 of 152 (77 Views)
0 Kudos