02 Jul 2012
Playstation Staff

dust 514 ...again

10 Replies 268 Views Created 02-07-2012

i know this has probably been banded around quite a lot and i probably can't see it for looking but.....when is dust 514 due for a full proper release?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 11 (268 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Re: dust 514 ...again

TBA 2012. Nothing has been confirmed yet.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 11 (257 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

if its anytime 2012 then why the hell are playstation selling in game credits etc on the store

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 11 (243 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

So people can buy into the beta.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 11 (239 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

martyn38 wrote:

i know this has probably been banded around quite a lot and i probably can't see it for looking but.....when is dust 514 due for a full proper release?

august release in usa,most likely the eu will get it soon after..

your welcome :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 11 (200 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 11

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

TamKing wrote:

martyn38 wrote:

Lol brillant timing

Before or after counterstirke GO on the 21st of August.

SCEE PS3/PS4 Beta Tester. Paid for NowTV subscription user from 03/2013 to 02/2014. VM cable user, SKY+HD User, Game Capture HD II Owner. Mobile 15 inch Screen Android kit kat 4.43 user.
Don't Need DLNA with a HTML5 browser in PS4...
Click for Plex.tv Beta video running on PS4 browser.. Enable the 1080p mode
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 11 (194 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]
GraphiteGB wrote:

TamKing wrote:

martyn38 wrote:

Lol brillant timing

Before or after counterstirke GO on the 21st of August.

if your trying to elude to a possible title clash and that the dust publishers will hold the game back so it doesnt clash with an AAA game like counterstrike as it may impact sales...normaly i would agree with regards to a full price retail/digital title,but seeing as dust will be a free download and will get its money from microtransactions then i dont see counterstrike having any effect on the release of the game..

im betting every ps3 owner will be rushing to download the free dust game (except maybe one :smileytongue:)regardless of other games released at the same time where as i cant say the same for counterstrike..

p.s. theres also this :smileytongue:

"We've got more fun headed your way We're keeping track of the events you participate in and stocking up those reward items for delivery during an upcoming August release. More events to be announced soon!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 11 (188 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 11

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

No im eluding to all the complainers that will flood the forum saying they won't be able to download either of them as it will Push them over the monthly GB limit on there over charging ISP as its the only ISP that connects to there Home.

Users from Countries including but not limited to AU, US. NZ, ZA, UK. And the yet again making boring posts of "Why can't they have a BD release."  August is going to be a "Fun" month on the forums...

Its bad enough Darksiders 2 launches on Yep 21st of August. 

Lucky ZOE HD release the week before. 

SCEE PS3/PS4 Beta Tester. Paid for NowTV subscription user from 03/2013 to 02/2014. VM cable user, SKY+HD User, Game Capture HD II Owner. Mobile 15 inch Screen Android kit kat 4.43 user.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 11 (175 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

you were? really? were supposed to get all that info from this "Lol brillant timing Before or after counterstirke GO on the 21st of August"

what is this the crypton factor? :smileytongue:

seemed like a sarcy comment to me,if not then i apologise,if it was then meh

happy gaming:smileyhappy: 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 11 (170 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 11

Playstation Staff

Re: dust 514 ..Again

[ Edited ]

TamKing wrote:

you were? Really? Were supposed to get all that info from this "Lol brilliant timing Before or after counterstirke GO on the 21st of August"

what is this the krypton factor? :smileytongue:

seemed like a sarcy comment to me,if not then I apologise,if it was then meh

happy gaming:smileyhappy: 

To many games will be out. have you not looked to see whats due then, Trying to get people to play one single title, all together on the friends list is going to be hard in August.   

Four top titles and a free PS+ games the Week before. 

Hope its early August nothings out then.   

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 11 (165 Views)
0 Kudos