04 Apr 2010
Playstation Staff

View your last post?

5 Replies 284 Views Created 04-04-2010

Is there a button to go directly to your last post on a current thread?

In the ps3 trophy thread there is like 987897887 pages, i make a reply then the next day i have to go back like 4/5 pages just to find my last post in that thread, is there not a quicker way around this.

on some forums i use there is normally a icon next to the thread your made a reply on to take you directly to your last post.

i did look but cant seem to work it out.

thanks

lee

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6 (284 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

Re: View your last post?

Go your profile , view recent posts. It will go show your last posts and all your posts. Just click on your name.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6 (282 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Thanks m8
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6 (280 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

in the Topic Options for the thread, mark the topic as New, then mark it Read (the Mark Topic as Read option wont come up otherwise :smileywink:). then whenever a new post is made, clicking on the topic will take you to the newest post from then on.

i think lol.
DriveClub!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6 (280 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

I believe that's true, Narr, however you need to go to 'Settings'>'Preferences'>'Linear Layout' and make sure that 'Jump to first unread post in a topic' is ticked.

I've also noticed that the recent post list on my profile doesn't update when I post a message but updates a few days/weeks later. It used to be pretty much immediate. Has anyone else got this?

drb,forum,sig
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6 (259 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 11

Playstation Staff

Its server load dependant. Post at 7am it's instant.
SCEE PS3/PS4 Beta Tester. Paid for NowTV subscription user from 03/2013 to 02/2014. VM cable user, SKY+HD User, Game Capture HD II Owner. Mobile 14 inch Screen Android kit kat 4.43 user.
Pre ordered Kindle Fire TV
Don't Need DLNA with a HTML5 browser in PS4...
Click for Plex.tv Beta video running on PS4 browser.. Enable the 1080p mode
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6 (241 Views)
0 Kudos