Simply_Waiting

21%
02 Rank
Progress

Newb Quests

2 Replies 675 Views Created 04-02-2013
04 Feb 2013
By Simply_Waiting

My buddies and I just started playing WKC remastered online together and we quickly ran out out quests to do. We did about two quests over geonet and then the only other available quest contain monsters that way out level us. There are also a few we can't access b/c our GR isn't high enough. We did one quest rom the adventurer's guild but it will not give us the option to buy another. How are we supposed to lvl up if we cannot access any lvl appropriate quests? We also tried to do a bounty hunt together but that seems to only be available in the single player mode, even though you can accept the hunt while online.

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16
97%
05 Rank
Progress
SurrealNightmare
Accepted Solution
You unlock more quests to purchase as your GR rank increases and that involves repeating a lot of the quests that you've already done, for better or worse.

All of the single player bounty hunts can help to increase your GR rank as well, but you can't do them with other people online. You also have to progress through the story to unlock new areas as well, which in turn unlocks new quests.
0 Kudos

Re: Newb Quests

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Grim_log

90%
03 Rank
Progress
Grim_log
Accepted Solution
i just got upto GR7 this week, any one looking to play i will be on this weekend hopefully
0 Kudos

Re: Newb Quests

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel