[EN] Archive

White Knight Chronicles

White Knight Chronicles

06 May 2012
By: Kirajc Member 5 Posts
Level 1

Petition for DLC, please sign.

4 Replies 663 Views Created 06-05-2012

http://www.change.org/petitions/d3-publisher-level-5-inc-sce-japan-studio-release-downloadable-conte...

So I made a petition because I want to play this game online before people disappear. Also because I though it would a fun experiment Well just sign the thing. Check my spelling and make sure everyone is ok with what I wrote. Post it all around, get it out there for other WKC2 players to see. We can get this done.

O and before I see posters who say there isn't any point or its a waste of time. It takes two seconds to sign the **** thing and its not a waste of time if you put in effort. Its a waste of time if you post negative comments. IF YOU DON'T CARE WELL DON'T POST.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (663 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Re: Petition for DLC, please sign.

I'm sorry, can you fill me in a bit?  There's japanese DLC??

Something about an 'Avatar Story'?  That's already on the disc???????

Dang it, now I'm... a little annoyed.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (653 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

[ Edited ]

You never play the game though. :smileytongue:

Basically there was a patch released a while back that added new some new quests and all of the paid content that was released in Japan. However there's about 30 different quests that were added to the JPN version which weren't part of the patch, around 8 of the quests were part of an "Avatar storyline" which acted as a sort of adventure that the avatar went on after the main game finished.

Basically, some clever people figured out how to decrypt the game data patch and found evidence that many of the avatar quests were being translated but this was never finished for whatever reason. (I presume it was lack of funds and people being shifted over to Ni no Kuni) The NA version's publisher, D3, have already confirmed that there will be no more DLC and SCEE won't comment on the issue.

Personally, I don't care anymore as I've had this game for almost a year now. If Level 5 make another MMO style game I probably won't get it though as their western support has been extremely poor (for more reasons than what has already been said).

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (645 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

SurrealNightmare wrote:

You never play the game though. :smileytongue:

Meh....  Stopped playing when my old PS3 died right as I was near the end of WKC2 and lost EVERYTHING.  :smileysad:  I cried a little.

Now I'm doubly annoyed.  :smileymad:

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (634 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

It isn't entirely the lack of dlc that is driving people away it is also the community. Lets face it the online portion consists of 2 things grinding and people constantly at each others throats from what i have witnessed. The only reason i took the time to platinum the game was because i knew that it would die very quickly and if i hadn't finished it when i did i may have never had the chance again. I also had high hopes for the game in the begining but i have given up on any hope of change and have gotten rid of it. If i were you i would just hurry up and get platinum then move on from what i have heard the prognosis for future dlc is bad and if it does it is a long long way off.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (620 Views)
0 Kudos