14 Jun 2012
By SHAUNYB

Playstation Staff

wkc 3

3 Replies 1,880 Views Created 14-06-2012

Will there ever be a wkc 3, will we get more weapons, easier GR, new story, new characters, or (this is what I would like to see) more knight or any thing new or better? To me I fell like the story hasn't finished, and I think the 5 knight was too small in numbers.

But this is me that wants to see another game.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4 (1,880 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Re: wkc 3

no there wont be a wkc3 due to the fact that the true ending of the story is on the japanese version and sy and D3 have no plans of updating wkc2 so we can get the true ending t
the true ending is 10 quests called the avatar story it continues the story were it left off with ur avatar fighting the greaver then at the end you fight the dark goddess Ideya Anima which she created the knights and gave madoras his power
DLC = Disc Locked content
DLC its in the game
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4 (1,648 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

As much as I'd love to see it...... it ain't gonna happen.  I don't think it's got anything to do with the 'ending' farce that we are left with- the game just wouildn't be a money maker, unless it was massively improved from the first 2 entries. 

Seriously, wt,f Level-5 were thinking when they just copypasta'ed 95% of the first game and called it a sequel is beyond me.  ¬_¬

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4 (1,638 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Errr... what are you talking about?

The difficulty was upped, they changed the stats system so that it couldn't be broken like it could in the first game and they drastically sped up the battle system. Plus there was a lot of other stuff such as the avatar knight and turn breaks which helped to make the second game a lot more fun than the first, particularly when questing online.

I don't really care about a 3rd game in the series though as I can't see it being well supported by a Western publisher.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4 (1,631 Views)
0 Kudos