10 Jul 2012
Playstation Staff

wipeout hd 2.51 patch

10 Replies 4,726 Views Created 10-07-2012

now available, its fantastic causes ps3 to reset with several beeps and shuts down, try again rince and repeat, anybody else experience this, no its not ylod yet but my ps3 is heading for the one year warranty out of date failure day

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 11 (4,726 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Re: wipeout hd 2.51 patch

fourth time lucky, i signed out of psn then download worked, wont connect to the servers though

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 11 (4,723 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

the game wont connect to the servers on the ps3 version, it says im already connected which is strange or it fails to connect to server.hopefully another update soon or some kind of hotfix

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 11 (4,613 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Maybe because the patch didn't fix anything but much worse when it supposed to restore the ranking, Wait for few hours then try again, if not, get in touch with Studio Liverpool to see what's going on. Also it's still not connecting to the servers so you're not the only one here mate. Try reinstalling the game (don't delete the save data) and patch and try again. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Proud PlayStation fan and cartoonist.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 11 (4,562 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

All Wipeout HD patches did this. You need to watch the HDD indicator light and only start the Patch Download when the light has stopped blinking. It can take a minute or 2 sometimes.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 11 (4,536 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

its the only wipeout hd patch that did the reset that ive encountered, but the server issue is still not connecting and theirs quite a few others with the same problem according to the net

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 11 (4,532 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Well hate to say, if there's no soultion's. Hate to say wait for a another patch. :smileysad:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Proud PlayStation fan and cartoonist.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 11 (4,530 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

same here tryed 3 timesgive up

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 11 (4,292 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I had this same issue. The solution was mentioned. (Thanks) Load Wipeout HD. Now WAIT. (YES WAIT) Let it SIT on that "update" screen, dont click or anything. The trick indeed is watch the HD light to stop. (Or other thing, wait till you start hearing the background music) THEN click update. Worked 100% for me.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 11 (4,263 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

So literally redownload it and wiat for the sound/music at the update screen? I seriously hope this works.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 11 (3,417 Views)
0 Kudos