Level 5

Playstation Staff

Re: How does Cole take a shower?

he uses baby wipes

Message 11 of 28 (696 Views)
Level 4

Playstation Staff

I think water isn't the problem; the grounding is. Though I do admit that it is a tad silly since it shouldn't matter if he's walking on ground or walking / swimming in water since the effect is still the same; he's 'grounded' ;-)

Technically there shoulnd't be any difference if Cole was walking on the ground or walking in puddles of water.

As to showering; that water comes from above; I guess that as long as it doesn't create too large of a puddle there's no problem.

That or when he starts smelling too bad and tries to get a raise from SP; then its probably bad news too :Evil:

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 28 (660 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

The worst problem in Cole's life is finding the direction of the wind before taking a pee to avoid self-electrocuting himself.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Message 13 of 28 (651 Views)

Playstation Staff

I think I've figured it out...when it rains the water are in small drops not a gigant puddle...when he steps into a puddle or more the eletricty leaves his body in a current and has enough time to come bk and shock him but as in a shower  and rain the water falls and hits him and the elctricty dosent have a conductor that is big enough to hold much energy so it wont come bk in a mass current and shock him 

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 28 (623 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

bob1000p wrote:

I think I've figured it out...when it rains the water are in small drops not a gigant puddle...when he steps into a puddle or more the eletricty leaves his body in a current and has enough time to come bk and shock him but as in a shower  and rain the water falls and hits him and the elctricty dosent have a conductor that is big enough to hold much energy so it wont come bk in a mass current and shock him 

Glad to see you have found a perfectly reasonable scientific explanation... I will sleep better tonight!

:Lol:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 28 (605 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

eltonkev wrote:

he uses baby wipes

I lolled real hard at that one! :Lol:

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 28 (594 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

andyrome64 wrote:

The worst problem in Cole's life is finding the direction of the wind before taking a pee to avoid self-electrocuting himself.

Again, lol ...

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 28 (592 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

baby wipes... lol elton!
showering is overrated anyway. he just goes au natural and hooks up with french women :smileyhappy:

Btw RetroSteve, I loved puck man :smileyhappy:
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 28 (552 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Ta! :smileyhappy:

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 28 (532 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff