Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Infamous 3? (SPOLIERS)

Tenchuwoh wrote:

I don't like infamous...no need for 3rd one!There are much better PS3 exclusive titles for Playstation 3!They should better create other games to attract other people!For example people who like Stealth games,Casual or horror(They are working on Amy which looks awsome but we need more)!

I think other wise.

Would love to see infamous 3. 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 24 (606 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

I would love to see a trailer  like there would be a flash of lightening and cole says on the blank screen ''Yes I am ALIVE'' and another flash of lightening and Infamous 3 appears and fades out EPIC!!! lol

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 24 (559 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I agree with you, it's such a great game and i hope there's a 3rd game

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 24 (529 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I guess Cole could have evolved into a being of pure energy for a third game?  Regardless, I'm more excited about the possibility of an inFamous movie.  So when's THAT coming out?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 24 (513 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

i heard rumours about an inFamous movie - but i wonder how they would capture the good/evil karma aspect as obviously they'd have to chose one route...

either that or start off as good or evil then switch to the other at the end maybe??

Anyhoo just somehting to think about =)

(but if say they chose the hero story, i can see it going down a kinda I am Legend route)

ooo just another thought (if he wasn't english) i can see jason stathom making a good Cole... hmmm??

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 24 (499 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

It'd have to be the good story, inevitably.  If it was the bad, Cole would be the villain, then you'd need another protagonist.  They could introduce elements of choice for Cole and portray his angst over the hard choices he has to make.  He could also be shown as an 'anti-hero' - a hero who does good things but has a badass attitude.  Eg. Dirty Harry / Robocop / Judge Dredd type characters.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 24 (486 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

It'd be awesome to see an infamous 3 but i think the only thing game they could make would be a game about kessler

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 24 (429 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Infamous needs to take elements from other open world games like Red Dead Redemption, and Batman: Arkham City.   I know that they are different games, but are open-ended games in the end.

All the sidequests in the game are very empty, dull and boring.  They should have like their own mini story arc.   The sidequests should involve entering into building, secret complexes, etc, etc, etc.  So Cole as a Super/Anti-hero, can rescue kidnapped people in some thugs lair.   Or Recover supplys, infiltrate building.   

The story missions should involve things like that.   Also add small "every day" things, like go with Seke to a bar, or other things.  Cole is a person, not a HERO MACHINE.

The missions in general must be more cinematic, with a rich purpose; and a better story.   The final fight with the beast lacks epicity.  You should be fighting in an apocalyptic scenario, surrounded by fire and lava, with cars flying all around.   The transformation of his human counterpart into the beast should have been an amazing cinematic "God of War quality".

And finally Suckerpunch must get better at character design.   The beast doesnt look "Allmighty",  Bertrand looks generic (he is a mutated boss, so make him BADASS!!).  Nix and Kuo are not bad, but their lower body should get more work.

The world needs to be more alive!!, with a richer story in which not only 5 dudes are the only ones who know what is happening.

really dont know how it got a 9/10 on IGN, because for me is a 7.5/10 at most.   I had more fun with Ninja Gaiden 3, that means something is really wrong in Infamous2.

Please suckerpunch Infamous has a great potential, so it is your duty to achieve it.  I have faith in you :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 24 (421 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I think gamespot rated the game 7.5 as well. The side missions could be improved upon.

The end boss is always the person who strives for the greater good(infamous 1: kessler accelerated cole's powers and killed thousands of lives but alowed cole to be able to defeat the beast, infamous 2: the beast kills millions of people but cures the conduits of the plague)

What the series needs now is a villain who really wants to kill cole or a badass villain to make infamous 3 more awesome

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 24 (400 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

I think it would be good if you could create your own Character and have your powers etc. but the story changes depending on what perks and stuff you chose for your character.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 24 (385 Views)
0 Kudos