Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Is Infamous 3 on Its Way?

CrustyJockStrap wrote:

best exclusive on the PS3

Yeah, maybe not the best, but definitely one of them.

Formerly realsince1999.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 13 (965 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Your wrong we need bigger island / more powers a good story better voice acting. And we don't need a another game like prototype 2 were the good guy from the first game is a bad guy in the second. No thank you don't need a game like that .

What I think the third game should be is it's been 10-15 year's after the second game and Cole as been in a coma all that time and the government as made there own conduits with an opposing  force Cole wakes  to see the world is in ruined with he's conduit powers  a gone both sides of the conflict confront him telling him they can give him he's powers back if he agrees to help them but what ever group he chose throw in a third group that's working in the background to make both side start a war and when the dust settle's they take over and I recon the third group should have zeke in it or running it . With his own conduit powers .

he confronts Cole all so to ask that he help the group destroy the other's but he wont go for it. And at the end of the game what ever side you a on you have a fight to end all fight with zeke. 

now something like that would make a great story / making Cole the bad guy in the third game just seems the same thing over and over like in comic's and cartoon's it gets old we need something new like his best friend getting powers an wanting more. 

now that to sounds more better the super hero turns bad but the best friend of the hero who wants his own power and betraying the hero sounds better to me.          

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 13 (811 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

GhostFreak9956 wrote:

now something like that would make a great story / making Cole the bad guy in the third game just seems the same thing over and over like in comic's and cartoon's it gets old we need something new like his best friend getting powers an wanting more. 

now that to sounds more better the super hero turns bad but the best friend of the hero who wants his own power and betraying the hero sounds better to me.          

Didn't we already have that in the first Infamous? You know, Zeke activating the Ray Sphere in the hopes of getting powers and siding with Kessler?

But since were talking about the Ray Sphere, what about that other dimension that John had traveled in? If I remember correctly, the RFI was put in Cole's coffin along with him. What if the thunderbolt overloaded it and sent Cole into a sort of limbo state and to another dimension/reality?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 13 (746 Views)
0 Kudos