04 Sep 2011
Playstation Staff
Accepted Solution

???????????????????? Missions

4 Replies 194 Views Created 04-09-2011

I don't know about you people but, I have been seeing a lot of these question mark missions that are pointless and take up space for other well made missions. If your going to make a mission, at least give it a title and some purpose to it.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5 (194 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Re: ???????????????????? Missions

[ Edited ]

They are missions that are made in other languages. I played this mission, and ピタゴラスイッチ風 showed up as ??????? in the game. If you don't want to see them, set the "local" option in whatever filter you are using.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5 (191 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

bnfdhfdhfd wrote:

They are missions that are made in other languages. I played this mission, and ピタゴラスイッチ風 showed up as ??????? in the game. If you don't want to see them, set the "local" option in whatever filter you are using.

I never knew that.  I assumed these missions were spam.  Why is it that Japanese characters (if those are Japanese, I cannot tell) would show up as question marks, while Russian characters do not?  I see plenty of missions on Russian.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5 (187 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Something to do with language settings, I guess...

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5 (185 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I put this as the accepted solution but, some of these ??????????? missions are spam because most of the ones I tried are in English.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5 (176 Views)
0 Kudos