04 Sep 2011
Playstation Staff
Accepted Solution

???????????????????? Missions

4 Replies 192 Views Created 04-09-2011

I don't know about you people but, I have been seeing a lot of these question mark missions that are pointless and take up space for other well made missions. If your going to make a mission, at least give it a title and some purpose to it.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5 (192 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Re: ???????????????????? Missions

[ Edited ]

They are missions that are made in other languages. I played this mission, and ピタゴラスイッチ風 showed up as ??????? in the game. If you don't want to see them, set the "local" option in whatever filter you are using.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5 (189 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

bnfdhfdhfd wrote:

They are missions that are made in other languages. I played this mission, and ピタゴラスイッチ風 showed up as ??????? in the game. If you don't want to see them, set the "local" option in whatever filter you are using.

I never knew that.  I assumed these missions were spam.  Why is it that Japanese characters (if those are Japanese, I cannot tell) would show up as question marks, while Russian characters do not?  I see plenty of missions on Russian.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5 (185 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Something to do with language settings, I guess...

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5 (183 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I put this as the accepted solution but, some of these ??????????? missions are spam because most of the ones I tried are in English.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5 (174 Views)
0 Kudos