04 Oct 2009
Playstation Staff

STUNT LIST --- HELP

[ Edited ]
7 Replies 1,585 Views edited 04-10-2009

Ive completed inFamous on both good and bad and am desperately trying to get the Platinum Trophy but can't complete all the stunts.

Im having trouble with the 'Right Back At Ya' stunt as my powers are fully upgraded so its hard to hit the grenade in the wanted direction and if i do the enemies just run.

Some advice on the best places to do this stunt and some tips for when you have fully upgraded powers would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Message Edited by djrich95 on 05-10-2009 09:03 AM
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (1,585 Views)
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Re: STUNT LIST --- HELP

Sorry to say this... but your best bet for getting any of the stunts is during the missions.... especially if the area is just after a mid-mission checkpoint and there is a group of enemies...

I really can't give any advice other than to keep finding groups of enemies, and keep waiting for them to lob grenades at you... apparantly they are more prone to doing this on Hard difficulty.... also, I hope you are doing the stunt list on Good, as it is easier than as Evil... particularly any stunt that involves shockwave..

Remember when I said I'd kill u last?? .... I LIIIIED!!
Uncharted Quadruple Platinum Club, 2008-12
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (1,572 Views)
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Do a bit of searching here and around the net as there are several very good stunt 'tutorials' around that I found when I was stuck with a couple of mine.
~~~
Some days its just not worth chewing through the restraints to get out of bed!
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (1,550 Views)
Level 1

Playstation Staff

best thing to do is look up the stunts on youtube... there are some spots where the best places to do it after the game has ended
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (1,540 Views)
Level 5

Playstation Staff

i did that stunt in the ship yard... push the bad guys close to a wall and pin them in... stand there until they nade u just keep pushing them and the nade into the corners.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (1,500 Views)

Playstation Staff

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (421 Views)

Playstation Staff

here is a stunt it is called ride lighting all you have to do is glide on a train line or power cord go into precision and take down an enemy

From Nutshell666
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (420 Views)
Level 11

Playstation Staff

18 months later........

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (418 Views)