18 Jun 2009
Playstation Staff

a bit pf help please?

8 Replies 2,172 Views Created 18-06-2009
ok guys i got infamous its not too bad im liking but *****, when you go up against a group of enemies its like you stand no chance at all, i mean i just get absolutely owned, im on the lowest difficulty and im not a total noob to gaming, but its as if its impossible to go up against more than 5 enemies at one time on the ground... any1 have any tips or anything ?
ps3 and 360 owner

| killzone 2 (Finished) | metal gear solid 4 | uncharted: drakes fortune(finished) | ratchet and clank tools of destruction(Finished) | Godfather 2 (Finished) | InFamous | Prototype (Finished) | UFC:Undisputed (finished) |
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 9 (2,172 Views)
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Re: a bit pf help please?

Don't stay on the ground... no.1 rule... I think somewhere in the box art or manual, it even says something along those lines as a tip...

Cole is an electrified Spidey... Remember that.. :smileyhappy: .. with the exception of conduits the reapers can't follow you up high, so use that to your advantage... A weak Cole on the ground vs a group will get pwnd... Also remember to duck n cover and recharge wherever possible.. it will not only boost your electricity attack levels, but will heal you..

Remember when I said I'd kill u last?? .... I LIIIIED!!
Uncharted Quadruple Platinum Club, 2008-12
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 9 (2,166 Views)
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Be more creative, don't stand toe to toe use the height of buildings, guerilla tactics strike and withdraw. Drop on em and kick em. get used to strafing and shocking. ps head shocks count. soon after getting a few powers it wont be a fight it will be a beating on the reapers. Good luck :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 9 (2,165 Views)
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Usually there is always parked cars around. Press the circle button to take cover. Then use L2 to take some electricity from it. It will heal you a fair bit. Once you get the lightning power, the game gets really easy, but that is very late game.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 9 (2,152 Views)
Level 11

Playstation Staff

Fully agree with Kiwi and B13, stay up high and use tactics :Thumbs:

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 9 (2,072 Views)
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Hopefully he has finished the game multiple times by now....   :smileytongue:

Im back online. Only this time in Brisbane!
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 9 (2,044 Views)
Level 4

Playstation Staff

maybe he's not running the latest version of Date Checker :smileywink:
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 9 (2,029 Views)
Level 11

Playstation Staff

Oh yeah, i should get my date checker updated !!

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 9 (2,022 Views)
Level 5

Playstation Staff

lol.   

:smileyvery-happy:

Im back online. Only this time in Brisbane!
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 9 (2,014 Views)