06 Aug 2012

Playstation Staff

inFAMOUS 3 Wishlist

2 Replies 1,416 Views Created 06-08-2012

There are so many threads guessing about inFAMOUS3 that it would take a long time to read them all, so why not create a thread where everyone can post what they want in iF3? My personal wishes are:

• More destruction: Let us destroy more than cars and balconies. Why can't we throw a car at a building and see the wall collapse? If you've ever played BF3, you'll see what kind of destruction needs to be in iF3.
  • Take Cole out of the spotlight: Cole was a great character in the first two games, but there really is no way to bring him back without totally confusing the players or sounding serious. Cole and the First Sons should still be metioned in iF3, but not in it.
  •  Better Plot: The first iF had the best story in any game I've ever played. FOB had a pretty decent story. iF2 basically had no plot. iF3 needs to have a better plot than FOB or iF2.
  •  Red Lightning/ No Fire or Ice: I don't want Cole to return, I want him to be a major part of the plot but not come back to life. If he does come back, he needs to have the red lightning from the first game, the orange was ugly. And no fire/ice powers, they ruined the feel of "Electric Man".
  •  Multiplayer: More than UGC, it would be nice to see competive or cooperative MP.

Post whatever you want to see in iF3 below.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3 (1,416 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Re: inFAMOUS 3 Wishlist

- A female character.
- A chance to continue the story from your evil and good playthrough if you did both ( so it changes the plot ( but not carried on as cole, but along the same story ).
- More variation in side missions, they began to feel a bit of a chore and I couldn't drag myself away from the brilliant main story until the end when I platted it.
- Some new exciting powers to experiment with it , my favourite power was the lightening tether, was like Spiderman.
- A cool new weapon with elegance, like a slim blade with more finesse so I don't need to smack em over the head with a big tong thing and to give more depth in the melee combat.

There's my wishlist :smileyhappy:.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3 (1,402 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Re: inFAMOUS 3 Wishlist

I would personally love an open romance between Cole and Kuo; They're perfect for each other!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3 (1,168 Views)
0 Kudos