11 Oct 2013
By LordRoss

LordRoss

• Online Support

BEYOND: Two Souls Competitions!

2 Replies 1,293 Views Created 11-10-2013
11 Oct 2013
By LordRoss

To celebrate the launch of Beyond: Two Souls, we have two fantastic competitions currently running for the title.

BeyondFBcomp.jpg

Anyone who manages to platinum BEYOND: Two Souls and receive the Master Trophy before the end of October will be in with a chance to enter a competition to win a Sony 47” W8 LED Television, Sony Surround Sound Bar and BEYOND: Two Souls poster.

For more details on this competition and to find out how to enter, go to the competition post here: http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/BEYOND-Two-Souls/Access-presents-the-BEYOND-Two-Souls-Master-...

Competition_BEYOND_500x160.png

Our other competition is our major European wide competition for yet more super prizes!

Prizes for 5 winners:

BeyondCompImage_EN.jpg

•  A PlayStation 3 system 500GB
  • A copy of BEYOND: Two Souls on PS3, signed by the game’s director and writer, David Cage.
  • A BEYOND: Two Souls media kit
  • A BEYOND: Two Souls T-shirt

Prizes for 5 runners-up:

Beyond_PK_EN.jpg

• A copy of BEYOND: Two Souls on PS3, signed by the game’s director and writer, David Cage.
  •  A BEYOND: Two Souls T-shirt.

This is a Forum exclusive competition so to take part in this one you will need to sign up and join the wonderful PlayStation community here!

Full details and how to enter can be found in this thread: http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/BEYOND-Two-Souls/European-Competition-Win-BIG-with-BEYOND-Two...

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MVP
/16

Syph33r

• MVP
95%
08 Rank
Progress
Syph33r
Accepted Solution

Nearly finished my first play through :D so hopefully will have no problems gaining the Platinum by the end of the month.

And can i just say this game... wow. I tempered my expectations based on the first reviews. But I have no idea what they were smoking because this is definitely not only epic, but the most technically impressive game I've ever seen.

One scene even brought me to tears (it's real to me dammit! :p). And throughout the game there will be multiple times where you cant tell if what you are seeing is real life or a game. It seriously does break that barrier, it is hard to explain those moments until you play it yourself and be left amazed.

Oh yeh I even found a Heavy Rain easter egg! :D
http://t.co/Gs8T4Yfjs3

If you are a fan of Heavy Rain or anything like the Telltale games. Seriously pick this up, don't read the reviews and go into it with as little information as possible and you will have a blast. It is a game that will stick with you.

Re: BEYOND: Two Souls Competitions!

[ Edited ]

Erm... I'm also addicted to twitter too @5ypher

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Gaming_Shadow5

77%
02 Rank
Progress
Gaming_Shadow5
Accepted Solution
I really enjoyable game with some epic scene that will blow your mind also most finished it :)
0 Kudos

Re: BEYOND: Two Souls Competitions!

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel