View Original Post
26 May 2012
By LAClennell

LAClennell

• Beta Tester
97%
07 Rank
Progress

Error 500 on COD Elite website again............

[ Edited ]
1 Reply 287 Views edited 26-05-2012
26 May 2012
By LAClennell

I need a big hand with something guys, Im at wits end

For some strange reason, when I sign into the Elite website using my details, I can view my stats just fine, but if I click on Profile (to change password, link gamertags, etc) no matter what browser I use, and if cookies have cleared or not, I always get slapped with error 500 (internal error, An unexpected system error occurred)

BUT if I were to go on my Brother's elite account, I can access the profile part without a single hitch

I would post this on the COD forums, but again for a strange reason, I can't seem to post stuff using my account (or my bro's for that matter)

anyone know what the problem is? i'm doing my nut in >:( (Act support, beachhead studios, etc dont seem to be very helpful on twitter atm)

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Smokin_Whippet

98%
04 Rank
Progress
Smokin_Whippet
Accepted Solution

Sounds like your account mate - but what do i know lol.

Anyway one question you may be asked from support would be that if you can you access your account ok on a different PC or laptop

Seems that alot of people have had similar probsand the cause was cookies & cache - but like you said you've already cleared these.

Anyway try their live support, click on link below & use the chat now option on the right (you normally have to wait about 20 mins) - they are helpful

https://support.activision.com/pkb_Home?clickedOn=Elite&uil=en

Hope that helps - if not, good luck

0 Kudos

Re: Error 500 on COD Elite website again............

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel