Sweetjoy-SA

84%
01 Rank
Progress

PS ONE- Final Fantasy VII

2 Replies 763 Views Created 08-08-2013
08 Aug 2013
By Sweetjoy-SA

My best moment on PS One was when Final Fantasy VII was released in 1997 for us living in South Africa. I remember seeing a trailer of it a few weeks before it came out and I was blown away with the CGI scenes. Naturally I bought it when it was released. Having no clue on what to do and how the battle system worked I thought the game was faulty. I know what you're thinking,total  noob right? Well I would agree with you sincce I have never played an rpg in my whole life.

After getting my 1st attack in by mistake I started to figure out how things worked and after learning the basics fell in love with the game. This game was way ahead in terms of graphics and game mechanics in its time. Because of Final Fantasy VII, I became a huge fan of the series. I still have the original Final Fantasy VII game disk in my collection and I have played  it through many times, also unlocking everything in the game.

I also have Final Fantasy 8, 9, 10-1, 10-2, 12, 13-1 and 13-2 in my collection. Needless to say,I am and will always be a Final Fantasy fan. Thank you Sony for wonderful memories   

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

MitchCRafT_nM3

97%
03 Rank
Progress
MitchCRafT_nM3
Accepted Solution
FFVII & FFX are my best memories also
0 Kudos

Re: PS ONE- Final Fantasy VII

photo angelic_zpsx6lmnsls.png

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

d3m0nsall

95%
06 Rank
Progress
d3m0nsall
Accepted Solution

Yeah VII was fantastic, such an imersive world. Currently playing through Final Fantasy IX on my Vita.

0 Kudos

Re: PS ONE- Final Fantasy VII

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel