10 Rank
Progress

Tell us your PlayStation Memories – PSP and PS VITA

4 Replies 1,424 Views Created 07-08-2013
07 Aug 2013
By Envisager

PSMemories_PSVita_PSP_featured_image

Hi everyone!

It’s been quite a ride so far as we have worked our way through the consoles that have made the PlayStation brand a global phenomenon. We’ve covered the games, consoles and a whole heap of your memories proving that the moments we create when gaming live with us for a long time!

We are incredibly excited that the PS4 is coming in the very near future but let’s not forget that the PS3 is still going strong. Backed up with the recent releases of titles such as The Last of Us, Bioshock Infinite and the eagerly anticipated Grand Theft Auto 5 on the way this console will be around for some time to come!

But our story would not be complete without taking a look at our handheld platforms. The PSP revolutionised portable gaming with its UMD storage medium, large viewing screen, robust multimedia capabilities and connectivity with our other Sony platforms which made it such an incredible piece of technology. But what we all really love are games and the PSP produced some real classics…. Our very own God of War Chains of Olympus tops it for me but how can we forget Grand Theft Auto Chinatown Wars, Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker, WipEout Pure and Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions, all fantastic in their own rights!

That brings us to our latest console, the PS VITA….Now in terms of life the PS VITA is just a child so what we want to know from you is what your best moments with it have been so far? This magical piece of kit is here to stay and it’s only going to get better with the PS4!

Personally I love playing FIFA 13 on its crystal clear screen; it passes the time brilliantly on my journey to and from Sony towers every day. I am also eagerly awaiting the release of Tearaway in November which will really show the power of this console.

To celebrate our handheld platforms we have arranged a few discounts off some classic titles, but check back in two weeks’ time when we will add a few more!

Don’t forget to share your memories!

F1 2011
Was €19.99 / £14.99 / $24.95 Now €9.99/£7.99 / $14.95
Addition 10% off for Plus Members

Dungeon Hunter Alliance
Was €19.99 / £14.99 / $24.95 Now €9.99 / £7.99 / $14.95
Additional 10% off for Plus Members

Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention – Not available in Denmark / Finland / Norway / Poland / Sweden
Was €39.99 / £34.99 / $54.95 Now €19.99/£15.99 / $24.95

Valkyria Chronicles II – Not available in Bulgaria / Hungary / Israel / Kuwait / Qatar / Ukraine
Was €12.99 / £9.99 $18.45 Now €6.99/£5.49 / $10.35

Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus
Was €34.99 / £29.99 / $47.95 Now €24.99/£19.99 /$32.95

Alien Breed
Was €7.99 / £6.49/ $11.75 Now €4.99/£3.99 / $7.35

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite – Not available in Bulgaria / Hungary / Qatar
Was €9.99 / £7.99 / $14.45 Now €4.99/£3.99 / $7.35

Final Fantasy Tactics War of Lions – Not available in Bulgaria / Hungary / Qatar
Was €9.99 / £7.99 / $14.45 Now €4.99 / £3.99 / $7.35

Thomas Was Alone
Was €7.49 / £5.99 Now €3.49 / £2.79

Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker – Not available in Bulgaria / Croatia / Hungary / India / Israel / Kuwait / Qatar / Slovenia / Turkey/ Ukraine
Was €19.99 / £15.99 / $29.95 Now €9.99 / £7.99 / $14.45

Guacamelee!
Was €12.99 / £9.99/ $18.45 Now €9.99/£7.99 / $14.45

Lumines: Electronic Symphony

Michael Jackson The Experience HD
Was €19.99 / £14.99 / $24.95 Now €4.99/£3.99 / $7.35

Asphalt Injection

LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

born2destroy

95%
07 Rank
Progress
born2destroy
Accepted Solution

PSP:

Bought the PSP in white on May 20th from a shop at metro centre newcastle just after i had been to a footy trial. With the PSP i got

- Pursuit Force

- Whipeout Pure

- MediEvil Resurrection

I also remember buying a in car charger so i can play it on the way home in the car :P Later on in the PSP years i put a numerous amount of hours into SOCOM: FTB1 using the PS2 Handle rather than PSN. I had the PSP 1000.After a few years of gaming on the PSP when the PSP GO was announced i went and purchased one of them, so much easier carrying your games around on the PSP rather than having to buy a games case for all my games.

PS VITA: The week after i got back from skiing in February 22nd the PS Vita launched and remember recieving it a day early (WOOO online pre-orders & royal mail). With the Vita i got

- Ridge Racer

- Little Deviants

- Fifa

- Hustle Kings

- Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Since PS+ was added to the Vita i have been enjoying a number of free games to play on my Vita and look forward to the coming years of the Vita ;)

0 Kudos

Re: Tell us your PlayStation Memories – PSP and PS VITA

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Emo185

96%
02 Rank
Progress
Emo185
Accepted Solution

Favourite memory would have to be the day i got the PSP, which was 3 days before the official release date.

I got the console with three PSP Games and i ended up trading all three games in one the consoles launch day in order to buy some more PSP games haha. Annoyingly i can't remember which games they were but i always remember playing Tekken: Dark Resurrection and Dragon Ball Z: Shin Budokai on my PSP Console.

0 Kudos

Play Fast, Die Hard and Enjoy Anime!

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Redmonster19

60%
03 Rank
Progress
Redmonster19
Accepted Solution
my favorite psp game is Reisitance Retribution and SOCOM.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

reganyuno

21%
02 Rank
Progress
reganyuno
Accepted Solution
I love my vita on the bus. It makes the trip from work and forth enjoyable and quick!! Gotta have it with me all the time. A real time fast forwarder!! :-)
0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel